Planter’s Cheez Balls.

God I miss those,,,,,
Utz, next best thing.

0990b5a5-ed14-4c0b-a760-5e41e1bf14ab_1.57fdbd44cea7e2cdcb9399fdfd5141c2.jpeg

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
View attachment 37830

Well young adulthood really. I loved these with a cup of coffee. 4.5 oz of wholesome fat and sugar goodness. Add caffeine and it was an instant jolt of energy.

The teenage mutant ninja turtles ones were the best!

Reaction Score
Pork rinds. Still around. Still disgusting. View attachment 37845
Have you ever seen them made? I was at Silver Dollar City in MO and there was this enormous kettle of hot oil, and this guy tossed in a scoop of small black squares that immediately exploded into pork rinds- wow!

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I have to put the chocolate covered Oreos in here.

Those were sinfully good

Reaction Score
In central PA they have the infamous Whoopi Pies. Growing up in Maryland about 5 miles from the PA border I had the wonderful experience of eating those with high test (original sugar content) Mountain Dew when we went to our favorite roadside produce stand/market. I now understand why I was not allowed in the house for an hour or so after we got home.

While I was matriculating in Morgantown the snack of choice was a good greasy pepperoni roll and beer. I'm getting heartburn just thinking about them.

Reaction Score
I can't believe I forgot those!!!! :rolleyes:

hadn't seen them in years, but have run across them recently. unfortunately they don't taste as I remember them, but still good.

Reaction Score
hadn't seen them in years, but have run across them recently. unfortunately they don't taste as I remember them, but still good.

I noticed that about Twinkies too. If you're going to bring a product back you need to keep the original ingredients & amounts!!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You guys are all playing around at this stuff. Amatuers. You're all bush league. I grew up in the worst kind of ghetto you can imagine. We were poor poor. For snack/dessert (and believe me this is no lie) we kids use to buy a stick of butter (they were cheap) and dip it in sugar. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm boy, now that's disgustingly, stomach turning, good eating. And I ain't the only one.

View attachment 37840

So, you and Izzy huh. Not bad company.

Reaction Score
Almost as bad...A New York Treat: Pane con Ciccioli

When I met my husband, he told me about this special bread his grandmother used to make as a Christmas treat. Since I’m into baking, I decided to give it a shot. Many years later, I’m still making it every year. At first, only the adults would eat it, but now a lot of the younger ones like it, too.

What you mean almost as bad? :D Ciccioli/Cicola (depending where one comes form) bread is great. You can find them in almost any Italian deli's. If you're from CT, "Little Italy" Deli/Pizza in Wallingford makes a great one, but only for the weekends.

Reaction Score
How 'bout the one and only Susie Q's ! Disappeared, then came back, but without the massive amount of creme between layers. Fans complained to Hostess, and now they are back with the original crème. Love eating them in the car while driving. I can find bits and pieces on the steering wheel, etc for days after.

Reaction Score
These were my afternoon favorite snack on the walk home from school with a cherry coke at the counter in the drug store. They are still available today and here in CT now.:):):).

Attachments

• thR77BTOGM.jpg
    thR77BTOGM.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 21

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member