OT: Daryl Gross not happy with exposure in ACC scheduling. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Daryl Gross not happy with exposure in ACC scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Classless, just like the punk who was throwing around the word "Tard" the other day. The Boneyard has some house cleaning to do.

Reaction Score
For the life of me I don't know why these RU flames are allowed to post their drivel here and we get rid of a guy like HFD. These guys add nothing to the UConn experience as a fan of UConn sports.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You have to be the biggest moron to have set foot on this board. No one cares about your opinion. You post like you are everyone's best buddy. You're an idiot, delusional Rutger's fan who, for some reason, thinks everyone here cares about what you think.

Now go back to your board and brag how you told the BY off and you'll be their hero. Stop embarrassing yourself already.

Jealousy....LOL...what a bafoon. You aren't going to see 6-6 in the next 10 years and I'm jealous? Come back and visit after the next few seasons will ya? But for now...just go away.
I'm telling you Sports, "Ignore" is an amazing feature. There are few people who made the list but Nicky made it a long time ago and I've never looked back. It's not worth my time if the board decides to let anyone post. Just hit ignore and you can go on enjoying the BY.

Reaction Score
I'm telling you Sports, "Ignore" is an amazing feature. There are few people who made the list but Nicky made it a long time ago and I've never looked back. It's not worth my time if the board decides to let anyone post. Just hit ignore and you can go on enjoying the BY.

I agree about the ignore. But I refuse to let termites come here and eat away at our situation. This is our board. There is only 1 flaw with the BY and that is trolls are allowed to do and say whatever they want.

It's one thing to have a reasonable discussion with opposing fans. It's another to let people spit all over us and do nothing about it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Day 1 headline: Daryl Gross not happy with exposure in ACC scheduling
Day 2 headline: ACC ignores Daryl Gross

Oh wait that's right, we'll never see the second headline since it's not news at least not to anyone not in upstate New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom