OT: Daryl Gross not happy with exposure in ACC scheduling. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Daryl Gross not happy with exposure in ACC scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In option 1, dump Rutgirls for Cincinnati and it would be perfect.
For you maybe as a pussycat's fan but they offer nothing to the B1G like you offer no perspective here !! I don't like having to knock a team that was traditionally weak in FB for an Ohio team coming into the BE but you've pushed the envelope! Cinncy don't have anything for option B either so its Big12(doubtful) or nothing for the cats.Sorry to burst your empty balloon dog !! Wish in 1 hand and well u know. In 5 yrs they'll be forgotten but RU and there 250 plus yr history will still be B1G.Maybe 10 yrs from now Cinncy will get a look?

Reaction Score
For you maybe as a pussycat's fan but they offer nothing to the B1G like you offer no perspective here !! I don't like having to knock a team that was traditionally weak in FB for an Ohio team coming into the BE but you've pushed the envelope! Cinncy don't have anything for option B either so its Big12(doubtful) or nothing for the cats.Sorry to burst your empty balloon dog !! Wish in 1 hand and well u know. In 5 yrs they'll be forgotten but RU and there 250 plus yr history will still be B1G.Maybe 10 yrs from now Cinncy will get a look?

A Rutgers fan criticizing another program for being traditionally weak. Is that irony?

Reaction Score
A Rutgers fan criticizing another program for being traditionally weak. Is that irony?
What program in there 32G empty bandbox???Read carefully before throwing stones about who called who out? RU is traditionally now in the B1G...wheres he?

Reaction Score
What program in there 32G empty bandbox???Read carefully before throwing stones about who called who out? RU is traditionally now in the B1G...wheres he?
Put down the sauce. It's Christmas

Reaction Score

Official doormat of the B1G. They don't want to party at your house because they like you. Your parents are out of town and you have a nice pool. Some of other dude will be all over your girlfriend.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Official doormat of the B1G. They don't want to party at your house because they like you. Your parents are out of town and you have a nice pool. Some of other dude will be all over your girlfriend.

And sadly Rutty will be at school on Monday that his girl was servicing the captain of the football team.

Reaction Score
Rutgirls will be a leech on the B1G just like they were on the original Big East where they never generated any revenue and just stole money from the conference.

Reaction Score
You sound like ur tasting sour grapes? If I'm in the Taj Mahal no one cares whether your in the penthouse or basement. But if it makes you feel better keep dwelling on others while tasting your grape's....shows class!

Reaction Score
Rutgirls will be a leech on the B1G just like they were on the original Big East where they never generated any revenue and just stole money from the conference.
How unique quoting from SU's playbook but their in the ACC not AAC! Nothing on there board but Rutgirls and f Ucant?? You're posts(all 50 of em) paint a picture of a classless kid roadcur! And on xmas day? What a great life you must have spending xmas crying about spilt milk on the by? No friends? no doubt! See you at the bowl game tommorow!

Reaction Score
Back to the topic.....What Gross is saying is that it does not help Syracuse recruiting in South Florida if they only play in Miami once every 10 years, same for Atlanta and Ga Tech.

Syracuse gets BC, Wake, NC St., Fl St., Clemson and Louisville on a yearly basis, w/ Pitt being their cross-division rival. Not traditionally huge recruiting hotbeds for them. They don't get yearly visits to NJ, VA, MD, Atlanta or Miami, so they aren't happy.

My opinion....get over it and accept what you created. One of my secondary desires for UConn getting in the B1G is pounding a recruiting nail in BC and Cuse with the more regional games at Rutgers, PSU and MD vs. the separation of BC and Cuse from the rest of the ACC.

Reaction Score
Back to the topic.....What Gross is saying is that it does not help Syracuse recruiting in South Florida if they only play in Miami once every 10 years, same for Atlanta and Ga Tech.

Syracuse gets BC, Wake, NC St., Fl St., Clemson and Louisville on a yearly basis, w/ Pitt being their cross-division rival. Not traditionally huge recruiting hotbeds for them. They don't get yearly visits to NJ, VA, MD, Atlanta or Miami, so they aren't happy.

My opinion....get over it and accept what you created. One of my secondary desires for UConn getting in the B1G is pounding a recruiting nail in BC and Cuse with the more regional games at Rutgers, PSU and MD vs. the separation of BC and Cuse from the rest of the ACC.

.....great point on the Syracuse fiasco - a big plus having an annual visit for us against a Florida team (USF/UCF) and Texas (SMU/Houston) and the south (Tulane). At least it gets us into the region playing once a year which I would think would help BD
in recruiting...

Reaction Score
You sound like ur tasting sour grapes? If I'm in the Taj Mahal no one cares whether your in the penthouse or basement. But if it makes you feel better keep dwelling on others while tasting your grape's....shows class!

Doesn't take much to show your true colors. Please feel free to join Coach Flood on another board. Your phony "I like UConn too" crap ain't cutting it. Seriously...you've worn out your welcome.

Reaction Score
ote="sportsart, post: 798029, member: 123"]Doesn't take much to show your true colors. Please feel free to join Coach Flood on another board. Your phony "I like UConn too" crap ain't cutting it. Seriously...you've worn out your welcome.[/quote]

Oh no? Get used to it you a-kissing fraud posting on a board I don't even with a polite hat in hand attitude on RUs board? I'm not here looking to be liked! I'm just a simple FB fan giving my opinion so hang it up or ignore me cause you offer no real unfettered wisdom yourself ! I was wondering when you would show your true colors and seek revenge for my calling you out ?Whose the phoney/child here? I'm an RU fan who just happens to think UConn deserves better and it bugs you and your 3 mouseketeers to see it? I'm pretty sure it was you who tried pooh poohing my suggestion of my homey B.Diaco as coach and called him an "Opie Taylor" cause I suggested him? Now you call him saviour? Get consistent or keep quiet!! You think your a fan? Then act like one instead of a baby w/o a bottle where I'm concerned cause I'm here rooting for "you're team" to get where they belong!! I never kissed anyones butt and won't start with you because I don't pass you "suspicion test"?? So go get your pitchfork then and I'll arm myself with honesty and dignity fool!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Get bent and find a pitchfork or get on topic....not your personal agenda and WOW how dramatic? I must have touched a nerve? Aren't you watching FB?If your here talk FB!Ha ha rapid response?Your hilarious in your hate!!

images

Reaction Score
Your OBSESSED with either me or RU whose board you haunt? Think that pic is new or unique? Been there...done that!! Next? you have no argument to use against me so you rely on old well-worn digs?UConn has no obese/obnoxious fan's? Look in your mirror!!

Reaction Score
Get a life because your way off topic and envious as hell !! Where will your paychecks come from? Why don't you show some cojones and try that on ru's board? Phoney,when your there u go hat in hand running your "staff" flag but I hope someone alerts there board to these posts and expose ur phoney/bored butt.Why the sports in your handle Art? Worrying about RU's business in handling their affairs is more political admin stuff than sports.....how about PolyArt ?

Hey Nicky...you are slow at getting the message. We know you are a phony and are just a delusional RU fan. You tried to come across as a "I like UConn too" fan. But you've been exposed by your comments in this thread.

You're just a punk kid who needs to go back to the RU board and brag how you "UConned" us into believing you give a shart about UConn football.

Seriously ....you have nothing to offer and are just another delusional RU fan. RutgersAl might even be your father for all I know.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
All I know is that given Nicky's spelling and grammar prowess, he is just a Rutgers fan; not a graduate. Not even Rutgers grads- and the quality of their graduating classes is deteriorating every year- can write that poorly.

And I'm not a stickler for spelling and grammar on Internet message boards, but his "abilities" are pretty bad.

Reaction Score
Hey Nicky...you are slow at getting the message. We know you are a phony and are just a delusional RU fan. You tried to come across as a "I like UConn too" fan. But you've been exposed by your comments in this thread.

You're just a punk kid who needs to go back to the RU board and brag how you "UConned" us into believing you give a shart about UConn football.

Seriously ....you have nothing to offer and are just another delusional RU fan. RutgersAl might even be your father for all I know.
Delusional? You did'nt see me at any games after Temple this yr but I never denied being an RU fan?? But you also won't see me posting on their boards either like you will on occasion....punk kid? Im 62 and a VN era vet((69/72) whose also run w/a crew in NYC you would only read about but again this is a sports board and you think youre some kind of nazi that chooses who is or isn't worthy? Chreest,you've been on me for as long as I been here but only you seem to think I have some secret insidious agenda? A good number of BY posters arefans of other schools so whats your point?I don't spend every day of my life in this "safe,anonymous world" like u ..I have real things to do like living my life to the fullest! Like I said Art find another hobby or is this the only place u fit? Im not here because of you thats for sure! My G'd all you have to do is stalk me? Ignore me if you like I've ignored your kind to the best of my ability!?!

Reaction Score

Ha ha looks like your mouseketeers are coming to you're aid? What a wuss! I've become quite the mark for an undereducated,irrelevant poster with poor grammatical/keyboard skill's !?! I see your taking your jealousy out on any RU fan's you can find? I did'nt suggest you guys hire PP when everyone(including Burton and all SU fans) knew he was a dinosaur !! Shame cause his best quality is loyalty which is rare these days. I gotta respect him for that!

Reaction Score
Ha ha looks like your mouseketeers are coming to you're aid? What a wuss! I've become quite the mark for an undereducated,irrelevant poster with poor grammatical/keyboard skill's !?! I see your taking your jealousy out on any RU fan's you can find? I did'nt suggest you guys hire PP when everyone(including Burton and all SU fans) knew he was a dinosaur !! Shame cause his best quality is loyalty which is rare these days. I gotta respect him for that!

You have to be the biggest moron to have set foot on this board. No one cares about your opinion. You post like you are everyone's best buddy. You're an idiot, delusional Rutger's fan who, for some reason, thinks everyone here cares about what you think.

Now go back to your board and brag how you told the BY off and you'll be their hero. Stop embarrassing yourself already.

Jealousy....LOL...what a bafoon. You aren't going to see 6-6 in the next 10 years and I'm jealous? Come back and visit after the next few seasons will ya? But for now...just go away.

Reaction Score
You have to be the biggest moron to have set foot on this board. No one cares about your opinion. You post like you are everyone's best buddy. You're an idiot, delusional Rutger's fan who, for some reason, thinks everyone here cares about what you think.

Now go back to your board and brag how you told the BY off and you'll be their hero. Stop embarrassing yourself already.

Jealousy....LOL...what a bafoon. You aren't going to see 6-6 in the next 10 years and I'm jealous? Come back and visit after the next few seasons will ya? But for now...just go away.
Your still woffing? Man,what a sorry kid you must be?? I just got back from AC with my 3 nephews after 2 days off the BY to read your dribblish opinion of me who you don't know but are obsessed with ? Please ignore me but my opinion isn't aimed at u or the ignorant but at the real fans of whomever reads it! UConn board?Is this all you do? Maybe but maybe you had'nt noticed theirs as many ACC,B1G and national CR fans from around the country here as UConn fans or pretty close. Find someone else to stalk your boring me! I thought u were UCR staff? Go there.

Reaction Score
Your still woffing? Man,what a sorry kid you must be?? I just got back from AC with my 3 nephews after 2 days off the BY to read your dribblish opinion of me who you don't know but are obsessed with ? Please ignore me but my opinion isn't aimed at u or the ignorant but at the real fans of whomever reads it! UConn board?Is this all you do? Maybe but maybe you had'nt noticed theirs as many ACC,B1G and national CR fans from around the country here as UConn fans or pretty close. Find someone else to stalk your boring me! I thought u were UCR staff? Go there.

Please tell me you're a Rutgers grad and an English major.....lol

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Mods, I agree with Sportsart. If the intent of the poster was to make fun of a player that was paralyzed from the neck down, then I am speechless.

As UConn fans, we are much much much better than that crap! Clean that nonsense up, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom