OT: Cuse loses to Miami | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Cuse loses to Miami

Reaction Score
I would kill for their record this year. These threads are stupid. Who cares about cuse. Looks odd to judge when we are horrible

Reaction Score
I would kill for their record this year. These threads are stupid. Who cares about cuse. Looks odd to judge when we are horrible

This thread is a lot more interesting to me than some re-post of minor recruiting news. ;) And I would not kill for that record. Whats the point of a message board if you aren't going to judge and mock teams you don't like?

Reaction Score
This thread is a lot more interesting to me than some re-post of minor recruiting news. ;) And I would not kill for that record. Whats the point of a message board if you aren't going to judge and mock teams you don't like?
His hatred for Syracuse is fluid

Reaction Score
They are awful. But will get in because of $$$$$$$. Sell tickets and draw ratings

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We need to win the tourney. Need wake forest and Xavier to win a few games. Who else to knock them out completely?

Reaction Score
Your three-word posts used to annoy me.

Now I miss them.
thanks fishing ... your input is respected and revered.

You have an amazing ability to comment and judge but never really add to..rare skill set.

Reaction Score
It's really pretty simple. If they make it this year, the only thing that matters is conference affiliation. For a team that has LITERALLY WON TWO GAMES AWAY FROM HOME THE ENTIRE SEASON to make the tournament would be complete BS. Don't care what spin you try and put on it, that is a completely embarrassing record and nothing else should really matter.

Add in those wins were against NC State and Clemson who finished bottom 4 in the conference. They'll get in but it's another example of why I'd prefer the field go back to 64.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
If Boeheim is concerned Cuse won't get in he'll just announce is "early" retirement this week so the committee will feel inclined to grant him a bid as a "lifetime achievement award." That seems like a total Boeheim thing to do no?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Boeheim is concerned Cuse won't get in he'll just announce is "early" retirement this week so the committee will feel inclined to grant him a bid as a "lifetime achievement award." That seems like a total Boeheim thing to do no?
As of 7 PM tonight, Lunardi still has Cuse as one of last 4 in
SMH

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom