OT - Could use a Hand-Only 1 Day left | The Boneyard

OT - Could use a Hand-Only 1 Day left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A few years ago a buddy of mine started a soda company in Maine. They use only natural products and use wild bee honey as their primary sweetener. He's done a nice job so far and is on the shelves at all the Whole Foods in Maine, NH, Mass and Glastonbury CT.

Anyway, a bank in Maine is sponsoring a contest for $30K and my buddy's company could use that capital to grow his business. He's one of three finalists. His soda's tasty, all natural and is helping to grow the depleted honey bee population.

Would be much obliged if you took 15 second to click on this link and vote for his company in the contest. Here's the link https://www.gorhamsavingsbank.com/index.php?page=launchpad

For more info on his product, you can visit http://greenbeesoda.com/ or check em out on Facebook.

I have no financial interest in this company,(but really like the soda)...just trying to help a brother out​

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I assume the company is Green Bee Soda? I voted for your friend - the site only asks for an email address and a zip code, no personal info, no hassle.

Reaction Score
I assume the company is Green Bee Soda? I voted for your friend - the site only asks for an email address and a zip code, no personal info, no hassle.
Ditto. Now I look forward to trying the product I voted for. Whole Foods has two stores in West Hartford, hint hint.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Sounds yummy....and ditto on the West Hartford Whole Foods...

Reaction Score
He's trying to get into West Hartford. That is next on his radar as he moves south with his product. If you get the chance, you should ask the Manager when Green Bee is coming to West Hartford since it's already in Glastonbury.

Reaction Score
I voted too! Hope his soda makes it to the Whole Foods in Naples, FL so I can taste it

Reaction Score
I just voted. Hopefully they count a zip code in California.

One question-- the price to order it online is about $2.00 per bottle (by the case.) Is that the normal retail on a store shelf?

Reaction Score
Nope. Much cheaper in the stores. Shipping unfortunately jacks the price up. That's part of the challenge of being a craft product versus a mass produced one

Reaction Score
i voted 2x ... once with each email i have :)

oh, and I "liked" their FB page, too !!

Reaction Score
Just voted too...btw Whole Foods is opening in Danbury too (big store).

Reaction Score
Got my Florida vote! Just went to Whole Foods in Naples this morning--will look for his soda the next time we go...

Reaction Score
A few years ago a buddy of mine started a soda company in Maine. They use only natural products and use wild bee honey as their primary sweetener. He's done a nice job so far and is on the shelves at all the Whole Foods in Maine, NH, Mass and Glastonbury CT.​
Anyway, a bank in Maine is sponsoring a contest for $30K and my buddy's company could use that capital to grow his business. He's one of three finalists. His soda's tasty, all natural and is helping to grow the depleted honey bee population.​
Would be much obliged if you took 15 second to click on this link and vote for his company in the contest. Here's the link https://www.gorhamsavingsbank.com/index.php?page=launchpad
For more info on his product, you can visit http://greenbeesoda.com/ or check em out on Facebook.​
I have no financial interest in this company,(but really like the soda)...just trying to help a brother out​
Just voted for your friend's company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog