OT: Cornhole Boards | The Boneyard

OT: Cornhole Boards

Reaction Score
I've always liked cornhole, and I thought I was good at it until I watch the pros on the Ocho. But I've never had my own set. I figure being stuck at home with my family is the perfect time to invest. Any suggestions? Victory Tailgate came recommended and they have a bunch of UConn options (including the constipated Husky!). This seems like the kind of topic that this board would have plenty of opinions about. Any suggestions?

I put "OT:" in the thread title. I guess that's not how you do it!

Reaction Score
I've always liked cornhole, and I thought I was good at it until I watch the pros on the Ocho. But I've never had my own set. I figure being stuck at home with my family is the perfect time to invest. Any suggestions? Victory Tailgate came recommended and they have a bunch of UConn options (including the constipated Husky!). This seems like the kind of topic that this board would have plenty of opinions about. Any suggestions?

I put "" in the thread title. I guess that's not how you do it!
You have to select the prefix OT when setting up the thread.

Victory can be hit or miss.

IF you're handy, have the tools and time they are easy to make, but it's hard to beat the UConn graphics on the "professionally" built ones

Reaction Score
Huskies Corn Hole.jpg

Only way to party and corn hole!

Reaction Score
Got these from Victory. Had a big sale and got them for about 100 bucks. They’re HUGE as an FYI and very slick but you can fix that easily.

PS- the corn hole guys on TV use custom made bags that essentially stick on command. Cheaters!

Attachments

• 05E2D24A-B9C4-4D94-92C7-4203FE55A1AC.jpeg
    05E2D24A-B9C4-4D94-92C7-4203FE55A1AC.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 181

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I bought one last year. Planned to decorate it later. Not happy with it as it bounces too much and isn't stable. It is tailgate sized because I thought it would be fun at tailgates.

Reaction Score
I've seen some YouTube videos where folks make them in thier garage. If you habe the space and tools, you could likely do so too. You could likely make your own graphics and turn them onto your board. Why not have the most unique corn hole.of them all!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Got these from Victory. Had a big sale and got them for about 100 bucks. They’re HUGE as an FYI and very slick but you can fix that easily.

PS- the corn hole guys on TV use custom made bags that essentially stick on command. Cheaters!
The TV competitors use bags with a smooth side and a rough side.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

I got the same set and they certainly slick. What was your easy fix?

Reaction Score
Definitely build your own. You can probably google for specific plans and measurements. I would say you are probably good to go if you have a jigsaw and mitre saw.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom