OT - Cookout side dish | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - Cookout side dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you want easy... grape tomatos, olive oil, fresh basil, cubed mozzerella, fresh ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Easy to scale up or down and delicious.

RosalindC.jpg

This is what was going to recommend, except I slice the tomato and the mozz on top, display pn a platter, . MY all time favorite summer salad,

Reaction Score
If you want easy... grape tomatos, olive oil, fresh basil, cubed mozzerella, fresh ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Easy to scale up or down and delicious.

RosalindC.jpg

This is my go to. Drop the basil leaves at the last minute

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
My most requested is Orzo Salad. Nice and light, not gloopy or heavy.

The basics are a box of cooked orzo with a simple vinaigrette of lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. My usual additions are roasted garlic, sundried tomatoes, capers, basil, and shaved sharp provolone. Lastly, add some grilled chicken or shrimp. Tastes better after it's been refrigerated a bit.

Reaction Score
My most requested is Orzo Salad. Nice and light, not gloopy or heavy.

The basics are a box of cooked orzo with a simple vinaigrette of lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. My usual additions are roasted garlic, sundried tomatoes, capers, basil, and shaved sharp provolone. Lastly, add some grilled chicken or shrimp. Tastes better after it's been refrigerated a bit.
I can't help but read your posts in Randy Marsh's voice. And the fact that this post was recipe related just added to the immersion. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom