OT - Chris Jones Dismissed from UL | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Chris Jones Dismissed from UL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The next headline for Jones:

"Pastner grabs LVille transfer Jones"

"We have a lot of different characters on this team, but none who have been charged with rape and sodomy. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance."

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not a masogonist who immediately dismisses rape allegations, in fact I probably most often assume guilt which is just as bad. I am in this instance curious about how there can be 2 victims. I'm sure we'll find out in due time.

Reaction Score
I am in this instance curious about how there can be 2 victims. I'm sure we'll find out in due time.
2 separate instances of alleged rape; 2 separate females

"Two warrants have been issued for Jones’ arrest, according to WRDB, and the accusations don’t paint Jones in a good light:

According to the warrants, Jones raped and sodomised a woman on Saturday and was able to identify Jones “because she recognized him as a University of Louisville basketball player” and he told her his name. That woman was examined at the university, one warrant says.

A second warrant says Jones, along with two other people, forced a woman to have intercourse and oral sex. She also identified Jones as a U of L player, according to the warrant. She was taken to University Hospital, where she was treated.
"

Last edited:

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
The next headline for Jones:

"Pastner grabs LVille transfer Jones"

"We have a lot of different characters on this team, but none who have been charged with rape and sodomy. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance."

please....Pastner graduates his kids, maintains a perfect APR, and hasn't had one kid arrested in 6 years...he's like night and day compared to Calipari.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well this explains why there was a delay before the public received information. The police had a lot of evidence to gather. Most likely the police will have DNA evidence. If that evidence confirms Jones was involved he's toast!
The ACC is rapidly making a case for the ugliest, most scandal ridden conference. You have to make a concerted effort to surpass the SEC. If ESPN didn't hold the purse strings this conference would be defiled beyond recognition.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
2 separate instances of alleged rape; 2 separate females

"Two warrants have been issued for Jones’ arrest, according to WRDB, and the accusations don’t paint Jones in a good light:

According to the warrants, Jones raped and sodomised a woman on Saturday and was able to identify Jones “because she recognized him as a University of Louisville basketball player” and he told her his name. That woman was examined at the university, one warrant says.

A second warrant says Jones, along with two other people, forced a woman to have intercourse and oral s e x. She also identified Jones as a U of L player, according to the warrant. She was taken to University Hospital, where she was treated.
"
Holy crap separate events?

Reaction Score
This harkens memories of the multi-player incidents at Oregon.

Reaction Score
please....Pastner graduates his kids, maintains a perfect APR, and hasn't had one kid arrested in 6 years...he's like night and day compared to Calipari.

Tried to rile you up you maintained well. Good job

Reaction Score
Memphis passed on him for a reason...kids a head case...that's why Pastner took Joe Jackson over him.
Joe was a King around here.....wrong side of the tracks with the Mound with Jones.... like I said, you can take the Jones out of Memphis.........

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Dear Rick,
F. Lee Bailey won't be walking through that door any time soon.

Reaction Score
Louisville literally sold its soul to the devil (aka ESPN) to get into the ACC.

Tough to feel sorry for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC