OT: Chiro Adjustments | The Boneyard

OT: Chiro Adjustments

Reaction Score
I had my first chiro adjustment yesterday and, surprisingly to me, the results were immediate.

Backstory: I sprained my neck in January of 2023 and ever since then I've felt way more tension in the base of my neck and shoulders, especially when stressed. Tension headaches and I also get migraines after colds.

Anyways, I had a consultation yesterday by a chiro that does the zone method. Basically different misalignments of the spine affect six different zones: , eliminative, nervous, digestive, muscular and circulatory. My muscular zone was the most out of whack (makes sense after injury) and I have minor misalignment to the eliminative zone and nervous system zone.

Long story short, it felt amazing and I slept the best sleep I've had in weeks. My body feels a little funny after the adjustment, but overall tension has gone down a ton.

Anyone else experience this method of chiro adjustment before? Physical benefits or just a psychosomatic honeymoon?

Reaction Score
Been a few times. Never received any benefit. That you seem to always have to go back for more doesn’t sit well with me. Always had more success with physical therapy.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Logged in from work just to warn you: google chiropractic neck adjustments and risk of stroke. Results be damned, you can use other modalities like electrical muscle stimulation, ice/heat, massage, etc but I wouldn't ever let a chiro adjust your spine.

Reaction Score
Logged in from work just to warn you: google chiropractic neck adjustments and risk of stroke. Results be damned, you can use other modalities like electrical muscle stimulation, ice/heat, massage, etc but I wouldn't ever let a chiro adjust your spine.
I’ve learned my lesson…googling medical stuff is not for me lol.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
You wrote there are 6 zones, but listed 5. What is that 6th zone?

I gots to know.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You wrote there are 6 zones, but listed 5. What is that 6th zone?

I gots to know.
truth GIF

"You can't handle the sixth the zone"

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I had my first chiro adjustment yesterday and, surprisingly to me, the results were immediate.

Backstory: I sprained my neck in January of 2023 and ever since then I've felt way more tension in the base of my neck and shoulders, especially when stressed. Tension headaches and I also get migraines after colds.

Anyways, I had a consultation yesterday by a chiro that does the zone method. Basically different misalignments of the spine affect six different zones: , eliminative, nervous, digestive, muscular and circulatory. My muscular zone was the most out of whack (makes sense after injury) and I have minor misalignment to the eliminative zone and nervous system zone.

Long story short, it felt amazing and I slept the best sleep I've had in weeks. My body feels a little funny after the adjustment, but overall tension has gone down a ton.

Anyone else experience this method of chiro adjustment before? Physical benefits or just a psychosomatic honeymoon?
I find it can help, but I think the frequency of maintenance level adjustments is more or less a scam. When I have a specific problem it definitely helps.

If you do regular yoga or Pilates I think it becomes unnecessary. But If you spend too much time sitting at a desk looking at a screen, or injure something, definitely can help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom