OT- Chane Behanan (Twitter Tea Leaves) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Chane Behanan (Twitter Tea Leaves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Bizarre that they didn't do this in the first place (which I would have done) and had him try to play through it, only deciding on the redshirt 1/3 of the way through the season.
They thought he could play and then decided he couldn't. Don't see what is so bizarre about it.

Reaction Score
They thought he could play and then decided he couldn't. Don't see what is so bizarre about it.

CA and Fishy are right. I believe the rule is you cannot play in more than 30% of your team's games. This isn't like football where it is one and done for the most part. This happens all the time.

Reaction Score
I had read that he was kicked in the leg during a game and hasn't played in the last 2 games because of it

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know, I'm happy to preserve a year's eligibility for the kid. That was a stomach turning injury.

Reaction Score
Ware sustained a new injury to his leg. Evidently, it;s nasty nor has he practiced since he got it. Too bad, too, because he was coming around. This setback allows him to come in next year fresh. He's a month away from healing from this one.

Behanen's deal was smoking the tree. Dumb mother f---r, he just couldn't be discrete. He a Party Guy. Bottom line, Louisville loses their 7th man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom