OT Chance Westry | The Boneyard

OT Chance Westry

Reaction Score
also transferring to some high school in AZ, glad he's moving as far away from cuse as possible.

Reaction Score
Are we still involved here? Would be a nice addition if JJ doesn’t work out.

Reaction Score
jerry meyer gave Cuse a level 6 crystal back in feb FWIW

it's REALLY annoying that despite our class of 22 being freaking awesome..cuse's could very well land up even better between chance, kamari lands, and justin taylor

Last edited:
Reaction Score
jerry meyer gave Cuse a level 6 crystal back in feb FWIW

it's REALLY annoying that despite our class of 22 being freaking awesome..cuse's could very well land up even better between chance, kamari lands, and justin taylor
Doesn’t bother me much now that I feel we are well on our way to back to being the program we should be. They might have one last push in them before boheim gives it up. Either way i think our trajectory is much better and sustainable.

Reaction Score

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
“I wish those guys nothing but success, the people that’s running that [Overtime] organization are savvy,” Ersell said. “Their knowledge of basketball is through the roof and they’ll do well whatever they decide to do but it wasn’t catered to what we were looking for.”

he also turned down $1 mil + to play in the Australian NBL. Proof that no matter how much money these leagues like Overtime or the new G League program will throw at top prospects, some will still want that college experience.

For Chance it sounds like playing in the NCAA tournament is the main motivation for choosing the college route. If that is true, that list of 10 is probably more like 8 or 7…

Reaction Score
he also turned down $1 mil + to play in the Australian NBL. Proof that no matter how much money these leagues like Overtime or the new G League program will throw at top prospects, some will still want that college experience.

For Chance it sounds like playing in the NCAA tournament is the main motivation for choosing the college route. If that is true, that list of 10 is probably more like 8 or 7…
That and he can also make $1M+ playing college basketball now

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score

Maybe not that OT?

Florida isn’t in his top 10 graphic above. Sounds like he’s recalibrated his recruitment, yet he has recent CBs for Auburn. Interesting..

Reaction Score
Florida isn’t in his top 10 graphic above. Sounds like he’s recalibrated his recruitment, yet he has recent CBs for Auburn. Interesting..
Bruce Pearl has deep pockets--If you know what I mean

Reaction Score
Yet another player in their own backyard that they didn't get.

Cuse fans need to accept that their program is no longer a destination for players seriously contemplating an NBA career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom