OT: Caron Butler on Colin Cowherd's show | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Caron Butler on Colin Cowherd's show

Reaction Score
I think Caron has said that that's his preference a couple times. You would hope they could find someone who bears at least a faint resemblance and is more than six feet tall.
If they only hire short actors this shouldn't be an issue.

Reaction Score
Caron Butler is an amazing person. I always enjoyed watching him play at Connecticut and was intrigued by his past. When his book was published I immediately bought it and thought it should be made into a movie. The story is about his journey from poverty and drugs to success as a individual . Caron pays back to his community and from following on Instagram he spends time with his family and writes "family first" as a theme. He is one of UCONN's best ambassadors. I recommend everyone read Tuff Juice.

Reaction Score
Caron was on the Ryen Russillo show today. He was excellent, once again. He is well thought out and actually provides good NBA analysis, which you can't say about all ex-players. I hope to see him and Rip in the mix as the years pass. One point that was really hard for me to buy - He played Tony Romo in HS and says that he was a fantastic player and could have been a pro if he focused on that sport.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Caron was on the Ryen Russillo show today. He was excellent, once again. He is well thought out and actually provides good NBA analysis, which you can't say about all ex-players. I hope to see him and Rip in the mix as the years pass. One point that was really hard for me to buy - He played Tony Romo in HS and says that he was a fantastic player and could have been a pro if he focused on that sport.

Romo has a silky jump shot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom