OT: Caron Butler on Colin Cowherd's show | The Boneyard

OT: Caron Butler on Colin Cowherd's show

Reaction Score
Frankly, he represents our University extremely well.

Looks great, particularly in his studious glasses and sharp, conservative suit and he is well-spoken talking about all of the different topics/players around the league.

Jumped from Russell Westbrook to John Wall to Blake Griffin to David Fizdale to Golden State to Chris Paul without missing a beat, and had informative thoughts and opinions on each and every topic. Even showed a quick wit in the last exchange with Colin.

I could not be prouder of him and what he has become as a man. What a great ambassador for our team and our University!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Looks great, particularly in his studious glasses and sharp, conservative suit and he is well-spoken talking about all of the different topics/players around the league.

Jumped from Russell Westbrook to John Wall to Blake Griffin to David Fizdale to Golden State to Chris Paul without missing a beat, and had informative thoughts and opinions on each and every topic. Even showed a quick wit in the last exchange with Colin.

I could not be prouder of him and what he has become as a man. What a great ambassador for our team and our University!

Always thought he'd be good on TV in the analyst/commentator role.

Reaction Score
He comes across very well on TV and he has as good a reputation around the league as anyone, if he wants to be a TV guy there is a job waiting for him. He will do really well post playing career. He owns a bunch of Wendy's restaurants and he will be working with Marky Mark to bring his life story to the big screen.

Reaction Score
He comes across very well on TV and he has as good a reputation around the league as anyone, if he wants to be a TV guy there is a job waiting for him. He will do really well post playing career. He owns a bunch of Wendy's restaurants and he will be working with Marky Mark to bring his life story to the big screen.

Well Fox is trying to up their basketball analyst game, adding Gottlieb and all. ESPN downsizing and Fox trying to take advantage.

Reaction Score
Sounds ridiculous. Marky Mark's like 5 foot 8.

[Pulls up from three]: Say hi to your motha for me!

Marky Mark as a Producer not in an acting capacity. Perhaps he would play some side chatacter.

Marky Mark is an extremely successful producer/ player in Hollywood. Entourage is but one of his big hits.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Marky Mark as a Producer not in an acting capacity. Perhaps he would play some side chatacter.

Marky Mark is an extremely successful producer/ player in Hollywood. Entourage is but one of his big hits.
giphy.gif

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Sounds ridiculous. Marky Mark's like 5 foot 8.

[Pulls up from three]: Say hi to your motha for me!

In all seriousness, weren't the rumors that they wanted Michael B. Jordan--who's much closer to 5'8" than 6'7"--to do it?

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, weren't the rumors that they wanted Michael B. Jordan--who's much closer to 5'8" than 6'7"--to do it?

I think Caron has said that that's his preference a couple times. You would hope they could find someone who bears at least a faint resemblance and is more than six feet tall.

Reaction Score
I would like them to get Michael Rapaport to play Caron. There is no bigger NBA fan in the acting world, he can play a little, he looks a little like him, and he's much closer in height to Caron than Michael B. Jordan is.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He's too long in the tooth now but Will Smith would have been good. Maybe Sterling K. Brown (unfortunately same named as a UConn hoops nemesis). Or maybe that dude who played Jesus Shuttlesworth?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

my all-time favorite player, just loved his toughness

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom