OT: Capitol Prep? | The Boneyard

OT: Capitol Prep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guys and gals, curious as to the size of the gym that Prep plays at?……Maloney is playing Prep tonight in the state tourney and I was considering bringing my son but rumors are it's tiny as hell. Have to get there at 5-6 for a 7pm game……?

Thanks in advance……...

Reaction Score
Guys and gals, curious as to the size of the gym that Prep plays at?……Maloney is playing Prep tonight in the state tourney and I was considering bringing my son but rumors are it's tiny as hell. Have to get there at 5-6 for a 7pm game……?

Thanks in advance……...

Alright Maloney Spartan Fans……..nice upset in Class L vs #1 C Prep……..

Maloney 80 C Prep 67……….proud Spartans!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
How did Gillespie look? A guard?
His sister Kiah just won Gatorade state POY....plays for Cap Prep...undefeated...would be a shock
if they didn't win the Class L states.

Reaction Score
I watch and follow a lot of CCC basketball. Maloney is one the best coached teams. Rumley and the other guard very good high school players.

Reaction Score
I watch and follow a lot of CCC basketball. Maloney is one the best coached teams. Rumley and the other guard very good high school players.

Yeah if only Rumley can work on his shot and mid range game. He's a take it to the hole kid, strong for his size, maybe Divy 3 but a real nice HS player as you say. The other kid, #5 I will say because I forgot his name, can shoot it and go to the hole also a nice HSer………the big improvement came from the kid Ethan in the middle because w/o him at 6'3 -6'4" they have no size whatsoever…….but they play hard, defend and rebound despite their size. Gillespie and dad are from Meriden and would have been a Maloney kid as well as Mustapha Heron - imagine that?

Besides Gulino everyone is back and Staten, a starter all year left the team before the conference tourney and he's a sophomore……..

Bunnell next who upset Cross…….should be a good one!

Reaction Score
Weaver high beat Maloney in the CCC championship game last week.

We knew that……..thanks though!

Maloney was 14-26 from the FT line and got beat by 2……..good game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom