• Canelo by UD

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed on GGG trying to get BJS's belt, he could really have that fight by the end of the year and beat him in 8 rounds or less but it probably won't happen due to BJS being a clown. The other downside of not getting a definitive result last night is I wanted to see either of Canelo/GGG match up with one of Charlo/Jacobs next and now we're not getting that anytime soon.

Having a rematch here shouldn't be a bad thing. Even had GGG (rightfully) won a close decision, the fight would have still warranted a rematch based on the quality of the fight and names involved. I'd have been massively disappointed if GGG had won tight and then taken his belts and fought anyone else.

Reaction Score
Agreed on GGG trying to get BJS's belt, he could really have that fight by the end of the year and beat him in 8 rounds or less but it probably won't happen due to BJS being a clown. The other downside of not getting a definitive result last night is I wanted to see either of Canelo/GGG match up with one of Charlo/Jacobs next and now we're not getting that anytime soon.

Good thing is all those guys are young and while GGG isnt young he has no plans of retirement anytime soon. Early word though is Canelo isnt very eager for a rematch and GGG isnt in a hurry to get jobbed by the judges again. I think the rematch could be next september. Id look for both fighters to look to make the BJS fight with one of them getting it. The other guy takes a low risk fight and looks for the rematch afterwards.

Reaction Score
I had Triple G by 3 rounds. I could have understood a 4 round victory. I could have understood a one round victory. I don't see how a draw as reasonable. No way in hell should he have lost on any scorecard.

Reaction Score
Canelo barely threw a punch in the first round. He got jabbed in the face for 3 minutes.

I need to see it again, but I am confused by the people who say Canelo won the first 3 and last 3 rounds. I thought he lost the first and the 12th. The 12th could have gone either way, but I don't think he won the first round. I need to see it again, but I agree with you.

Reaction Score
Question: I thought it was pretty clear Pacquio got robbed in his last fight. Was this one on par with the degree of robbery? Or, which, to those who watched both, had more ridiculous scoring?

Reaction Score
Question: I thought it was pretty clear Pacquio got robbed in his last fight. Was this one on par with the degree of robbery? Or, which, to those who watched both, had more ridiculous scoring?
Thought the Pac/Horn card was worse because all 3 judges had it unanimously for Horn and I couldn't make an argument for him winning.

Reaction Score
Thought the Pac/Horn card was worse because all 3 judges had it unanimously for Horn and I couldn't make an argument for him winning.

No question, pretty much everyone had that fight 9-3 or 8-4 aside from the judges. I'll end up remembering that fight much more for how shot Pac looked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom