OT: Bruins fans | The Boneyard

OT: Bruins fans

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Bruins and Celtics won't lose another game.

Gotta hand it to Rondo. He's a headcase but when the playoffs start he's an animal. He was fantastic and the Bulls will miss him. Wish he brought it all year long.

Reaction Score
Rangers-Bruins would be great.

Neither close to a lock, Rangers going home up 3-2 but they blow at home. Bruins go home and if they win the pressure is solely on the shoulders of the Senators.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Rangers-Bruins would be great.

Neither close to a lock, Rangers going home up 3-2 but they blow at home. Bruins go home and if they win the pressure is solely on the shoulders of the Senators.

The king gonna shut down the Habs tonight.

Reaction Score
Bruins and Celtics won't lose another game.

Gotta hand it to Rondo. He's a headcase but when the playoffs start he's an animal. He was fantastic and the Bulls will miss him. Wish he brought it all year long.
Locked in Rondo can make a mediocre team look like a machine. That said the short sleeve suit last night was tragic and he should be suspended for life.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Locked in Rondo can make a mediocre team look like a machine. That said the short sleeve suit last night was tragic and he should be suspended for life.

He's got a stylist. Same one as Russell Westbrook. Pretty sure said stylist is an enthusiastic user of LSD.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hate the Bruins, love the Whalers. Karmonas and Rowland both suck. Rowland is where he belongs.
So you're definitely posting in the right thread...

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Wait seriously?

Calyann Barnett. D Wade's stylist, the rest of the heat when they were all together. Rondo. And Westbrook.

Westbrook tries to claim he never had a stylist, but he's just fronting.

Reaction Score
Calyann Barnett. D Wade's stylist, the rest of the heat when they were all together. Rondo. And Westbrook.

Westbrook tries to claim he never had a stylist, but he's just fronting.

Tried looking around on Google a bit, do you have any info on the "avid LSD user" thing? Hilarious if true.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Tried looking around on Google a bit, do you have any info on the "avid LSD user" thing? Hilarious if true.

Hahaha...sorry I didn't know that's the part of my post your original reply was referring to. That was just a joke -> some of their fashion choices look like they came from Alice in Wonderland.

And who knows? I could be spot on.

dwyane-wade-floral.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom