OT: Breakfast Game changer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Breakfast Game changer

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The best fast food breakfast is the gigantic egg-normous burrito at Burger King.

Reaction Score
I am skeptical but I do respect your taste and usually ADubs. The new menu looks great. Wesport Arby's just sucked so hard. Are there any good Arby's in FC?

Ct arby's are subpar but I stop at the north haven and one on Berlin turnpike when I'm looking for a quick bite to eat and I'm passing by.

pj

Reaction Score
How does someone who spends hundreds of dollars on specialty wood for smoking meat have such bad taste in food.

Arby's food tastes better burnt.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
No, it's @nomar.

tenor.gif

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I think I'll stick with my oatmeal and occasional English muffin with peanut butter.

This morning I fried an egg and put it on top of a couple of chicken enchiladas I made on Wednesday. Beats the crap out of anything I've seen listed here.

I do find humor in the fact that the man who insists that ketchup is for childlike palates is creaming over a candy-themed cereal.

Reaction Score
Those of you in the Boneyard Arbys Army™ know what a challenge it can be waiting until 11AM to eat. Arbys is so dedicated to #Meatcraft that they simply cannot open for Breakfast. I applaud their commitment to quality, but it does leave a big hole in your options for the "most important meal of the day" slot.

That existential crisis has now been solved:

Sour Patch Kids Cereal Is Real, and It's out Now

a2fd2ca9-d43f-407d-9c83-d081de010b0e-sour-patch-kids-cereal.jpg

I heard there’s a sour patch kid ice cream that is reeeeeally good. I’m gunna make an attempt next time I’m near a Walmart.

Reaction Score
I miss the variety of fast food in the US, but I do like that basically every McDonald's here in Japan is like the nicest McDonalds back home. Never seen a gross or slow one.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Lots of them are open for breakfast.

The one nearest us is open 24 hours.

Sounds like someone is a Casual Fan™
Address please. I’m up early and will do any drive within 130 miles for an Arby’s breakfast this morning.
Never ever been to one. The ones near me in Michigan and Georgia the two Arby’s I frequent most neither have breakfast. I don’t think CT does either. But CT Arby’s stink . North Haven is ok but maybe 60% of an Arby’s at its best. Newington is a disaster in my 2 experiences . Never again.

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
OK .

So I just did some research.

There are over 3000 Arbys and only around 200 serve Breakfast from the limited info I can gather on short notice.

That’s why I’m serious about someone sending me an address. I’m on a quest for the holy grail here.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Best breakfast I've ever had was at my grandmother's uncle's farm in Quebec.

Riced potatoes with homemade butter and thick chunks of bacon, homemade sausage, steak, ham, hash browns, biscuits, and succotash.

This was breakfast every morning.

Reaction Score
Those of you in the Boneyard Arbys Army™ know what a challenge it can be waiting until 11AM to eat. Arbys is so dedicated to #Meatcraft that they simply cannot open for Breakfast. I applaud their commitment to quality, but it does leave a big hole in your options for the "most important meal of the day" slot.

That existential crisis has now been solved:

Sour Patch Kids Cereal Is Real, and It's out Now
Yeah I’ll bet that is really a healthy breakfast. Especially the blue ones. I don’t remember Arbys, I think there may have been a few of them back when I lived in CT, 15 years ago. But you guys seem to love it. What’s the deal, they have really good meat or something. We don’t have them over here although we do have plenty of American chains. I won’t call Arbys fast food because I don’t know much about it. I seem to remember it was specializing in roast beef?

a2fd2ca9-d43f-407d-9c83-d081de010b0e-sour-patch-kids-cereal.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That’s why I’m serious about someone sending me an address. I’m on a quest for the holy grail here.

This would be just west of the Hudson River and right off of Route 84. It’s close to Stewart Airport, but I’m pretty sure it’s actually the exit before Stewart.

239 Route 17K in Newburgh, NY.

6-DCA6-D6-E-EB63-4572-A7-DF-D727036712-DB.jpg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This would be just west of the Hudson River and right off of Route 84. It’s close to Stewart Airport, but I’m pretty sure it’s actually the exit before Stewart.

239 Route 17K in Newburgh, NY.

6-DCA6-D6-E-EB63-4572-A7-DF-D727036712-DB.jpg
Contributing to Newburgh's ranking as 3rd worst city to live in in NY State.

Probably launders money for meth dealers.

Reaction Score
My Arby's experiences have been so bad. OP has claimed that CT Arby's are an outlier so there is that. What is the point of waiting one minute for Arbys when I can wait 5 minutes for Gaetanos or Shake Shack? Is getting out of the car that much of a hassle?
Shake Shack also kind of sucks though. Never had Arby's but it looks horrifying from the photos.

Reaction Score
Contributing to Newburgh's ranking as 3rd worst city to live in in NY State.

Probably launders money for meth dealers.
Newburgh is a dump. NY state cities got pounded over the years.

Reaction Score
Shake Shack also kind of sucks though. Never had Arby's but it looks horrifying from the photos.

Think you are in the minority on this one. Their fries are terrible though. Fried chicken sandwich is the go to. My hot take is that In N Out is horribly overrated.

Reaction Score
And why would I go to shake shack when I can get this

View attachment 36884

Blend of short rib, chuck, and brisket
Best burger I had this year was the same blend of brisket. chuck. and short rib. Cooked medium rare with maple smoked cheddar, carmelized onion, house pickles, and truffle aioli on a brioche.

Reaction Score
Think you are in the minority on this one. Their fries are terrible though. Fried chicken sandwich is the go to. My hot take is that In N Out is horribly overrated.
Never had In N Out. With Shake Shack and Five Guys I can't understand paying basically the same price for an inferior burger in a fast food type setting when basically any pub or restaurant does a better job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom