OT: Bought a new condo with my fiancee | The Boneyard

OT: Bought a new condo with my fiancee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I knew it was the one when we walked into the basement and there was a slate top pool table with this lamp hanging above it:

PTfKnAn.jpg

Reaction Score
Hmmmm . . . . . . . . . . . . . I should start an EBay page so I can sell my stuff as long as I brand it.

You guys are my ideal customers.

Reaction Score
Well, if you've gotta give up BJs, then having a nifty UConn bar sign is a wonderful consolation.

Seriously though, if anybody sees one of these for sale anywhere, let me know asap so I can acquire it for my tavern.
EDIT - just fount this LINK. $220 and a very boring design.

Reaction Score
Interesting way to ask for relationship advice - you're obviously scared - and I don't blame you!

Just make the best of it... The s.e.x will never be better..

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Interesting way to ask for relationship advice - you're obviously scared - and I don't blame you!

This is what married guys tell themselves when they realize they're waking up to the same muffin for breakfast for the rest of their lives.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

So you are saying it just keeps getting worse?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well, if you've gotta give up BJs, then having a nifty UConn bar sign is a wonderful consolation.

Seriously though, if anybody sees one of these for sale anywhere, let me know asap so I can acquire it for my tavern.
EDIT - just fount this LINK. $220 and a very boring design.

That thing (OP) looks custom.

Reaction Score
This is what married guys tell themselves when they realize they're waking up to the same muffin for breakfast for the rest of their lives.

At the same time, I watch my guy friends who are still dating and think I'm glad I don't have to sift through the morass that is single women when you're almost 30.

Reaction Score
At the same time, I watch my guy friends who are still dating and think I'm glad I don't have to sift through the morass that is single women when you're almost 30.
Some day we will yearn for that morass and you will definitely miss the sifting process but by then it will be too late. But at least you have a pool table and a UConn lamp.

Reaction Score

Dating was never so easy as when I got to my late-20s. The numbers aren't in their favor anymore, and suddenly they're desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom