OT: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Who needs 70 virgins in Heaven when you have her??
Seriously who would even want virgins? Means you get to teach 72 chicks how to have sex. Sounds kind of boring to me.

This is something I've found extra interesting about Islam especially. You wonder who the average person who dies for jihad in the hope of having 72 virgins in heaven (setting aside the ridiculous expectation for a heaven in the first place), and you realize it's probably mostly virgins. It's sad that these boys go through their short lives never getting a piece of ass and they end up voluntarily ending the only life they know they'll get with the expectation that they will be rewarded with 72 chicks whom have never seen a penis before.

Then you start to realize just how deep the insecurity issues go in to Islam with its obsession with virginity and with female sexual repression in just about every way imaginable. I mean nearly all religion tries to control human sexuality -most notably so, women- but Islam just takes it so far. I guess that is the next logical place to take it when you plagiarize as much as Islam does from Christianity and further Judaism.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Again, "I want out" and all that other stuff--innocuous stuff that any immigrant might have said. His parents left for their former country for heaven's sake. What does that tell you? They didn't like it here. That's what it tells me. None of this, however, tells you anything about terrorism. It's just common boilerplate stuff a teen immigrant might say.

Actually, his dad returned to Eastern Europe because he got the living beat out of him by some Russians, and he was trying to defend some other guy. He couldn't get the medical care he needed here, so he headed home. His dad like it in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom