Ot Bobby Hurley, two Arizona State Sun Devils men's basketball players disciplined by Pac-12 for conduct toward officials | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ot Bobby Hurley, two Arizona State Sun Devils men's basketball players disciplined by Pac-12 for conduct toward officials

Reaction Score
I don't think it would ever happen, I can't see him coming and working under his younger brother. But we could do much much worse than Bobby when hiring the next assistant

Reaction Score
Bobby has been a successful assistant at a high major(Duke). I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility

He never coached at Duke. He was only an assistant under Dan for two years at Wagner and one year at Rhode Island. Then, he was the head coach at Buffalo before ASU. Bobby was out of the game until Dan pulled him back in to be his assistant when he took his first college head coaching job.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He’s a good recruiter that’s the most important thing for an assistant
I get it. He and his brother recruit from the same area and we've been winning those battles. But no argument here, I was just never a fan of his coaching

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I love the fact that if Danny didn’t coach here we’d be talking about Bobby as an self-entitled, poor sport Dookie, but since he’s our coach’s brother we are now saying that he was justified.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I love the fact that if Danny didn’t coach here we’d be talking about Bobby as an self-entitled, poor sport Dookie, but since he’s our coaches brother we are now saying that he was justified.

Maybe but I don't think he was too out of line the other night compared to most college coaches. Blow ups like that happen nearly nightly and definitely weekly during the season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe but I don't think he was too out of line the other night compared to most college coaches. Blow ups like that happen nearly nightly and definitely weekly during the season.
Fully agree, but the narrative would be that he is a whiner just like Coach K.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom