OT Blackhawks | The Boneyard

OT Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Former Hartford Whaler Joel Quenville on his say to the HOF with his 3rd cup. Patrick Kane is only 26, crazy. Im glad Tampa didn't win those fans don't deserve a cup.

Reaction Score
Former Hartford Whaler Joel Quenville on his way to the HOF with his 3rd cup. Patrick Kane is only 26, crazy. Im glad Tampa didn't win those fans don't deserve a cup.

Reaction Score
Former Hartford Whaler Joel Quenville on his say to the HOF with his 3rd cup. Patrick Kane is only 26, crazy. Im glad Tampa didn't win those fans don't deserve a cup.

You know who deserves a cup? Canadistan, that's who. The last time was 1993? Seriously?

Reaction Score
Dineen wins his first cup. Love that man.

Yes that was awesome seeing him raise that cup. They showed Scotty Bowman lift it (his 13th) he was like ehh I have done this before.

Reaction Score
Lightning players have little to do with where they play and they are a mix with Canadiens on the team. Fans have little to do with where owners park their teams either. I was hoping the lightning won, not sure why. Maybe because they beat the Rangers?

Good for chicago though

Reaction Score
Would love to know why you feel the Tampa fans didn't deserve a cup? The Lightning have a great owner who had done everything right in sports and the community to deserve the cup. You obviously have no clue about Tampa or their fans.

Reaction Score
Would love to know why you feel the Tampa fans didn't deserve a cup? The Lightning have a great owner who had done everything right in sports and the community to deserve the cup. You obviously have no clue about Tampa or their fans.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

Because it's hockey in Florida, chill out. If you think fans in Tampa cares 1/5 as much about hockey as Chicago you are out of your mind.

Reaction Score
We do not have the history of the Blackhawks, but we do have a dedicated fan base that supports this team.
Using hockey in Florida as an excuse to root against our team does not make sense. How is this any different than hockey in LA?
Last time I checked they have a few cups and they have nice weather also.

Reaction Score
Wasn't it the Lightning who banned non-Lightning apparel from their arena?

Reaction Score
They banned opponent apparel in one high end club section of the arena. 95% of the arena was open to all

Reaction Score
They banned opponent apparel in one high end club section of the arena. 95% of the arena was open to all

they should be excluded from the playoffs just based on that.

Reaction Score
I guess I hit a nerve there saying Tampa fans don't deserve a cup, I'm just not accepting of a team from Florida winning a cup, maybe I'm still bitter about the Whalers leaving to go to Nascar country. If you were routing for Tampa you do know your routing for Tampa Bill right :eek:.

Reaction Score
On the news here in Chicago they were saying Tampa was banning Blackhawks fans from buying tickets to the Tampa arena. Not sure if there is any truth to it but they were saying the same thing when the Hawks played Nashville.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
On the news here in Chicago they were saying Tampa was banning Blackhawks fans from buying tickets to the Tampa arena. Not sure if there is any truth to it but they were saying the same thing when the Hawks played Nashville.
Yup... Nashville wouldn't allow any out of state credit cards to be used. It didn't stop the Blackhawks fans from being a very loud in Tampa though... didn't notice it as much in Nashville. I still think it's funny that you have to do that. In most "real" hockey towns the tickets are gone before the opposing fans even have a chance to buy them.

Reaction Score
Are the Blackhawks a dynasty that's 3 cups in 6 years.

Reaction Score
IDK they have a case but all of the well known dynasty's in hockey have at least a back to back. You can't really say this Blackhawks run can compare to the Isles,Canadians, or Oilers. If there is such thing as a 2nd tier dynasty this is one of those.

Reaction Score
Yup... Nashville wouldn't allow any out of state credit cards to be used. It didn't stop the Blackhawks fans from being a very loud in Tampa though... didn't notice it as much in Nashville. I still think it's funny that you have to do that. In most "real" hockey towns the tickets are gone before the opposing fans even have a chance to buy them.
I've come to realize Chicago fans are nuts, if the Cubs ever win it I can't imagine what would happen in this town.

Reaction Score
Probably not one yet but don't think this group is done winning, they have a young core of stars who aren't going anywhere for a long time.

Reaction Score
I've come to realize Chicago fans are nuts, if the Cubs ever win it I can't imagine what would happen in this town.

Funny, was just having that conversation with a couple clients at lunch. Assuming you saw how Wrigleyville was last night for the Hawks...the consensus was that the city very well could burn to the ground with a Cubs World Series!

Reaction Score
Funny, was just having that conversation with a couple clients at lunch. Assuming you saw how Wrigleyville was last night for the Hawks...the consensus was that the city very well could burn to the ground with a Cubs World Series!
I watched and celebrated with friends at a bar but made sure to avoid the Wrigleyville madness. It was a fun night, happy there was a police presence and everyone kept their cool, very little property damage. Also happy the city didn't flood yesterday.

Reaction Score
I watched and celebrated with friends at a bar but made sure to avoid the Wrigleyville madness. It was a fun night, happy there was a police presence and everyone kept their cool, very little property damage. Also happy the city didn't flood yesterday.

weather was a nightmare last night. we just bought a house and i was very interested/concerned to see if we would get water in the basement. fortunately we didnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom