OT Blackhawks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IDK they have a case but all of the well known dynasty's in hockey have at least a back to back. You can't really say this Blackhawks run can compare to the Isles,Canadians, or Oilers. If there is such thing as a 2nd tier dynasty this is one of those.

It's tough to compare the Blackhawks to those other teams because they play in the salary cap era. I can't imagine anybody ever wins four in a row again, but this is probably close to the equivalent of what that was.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Former Hartford Whaler Joel Quenville on his say to the HOF with his 3rd cup. Patrick Kane is only 26, crazy. Im glad Tampa didn't win those fans don't deserve a cup.
Why don't Tampa fans deserve it? The Bolts have a good fan base and Amalie is a great venue

Reaction Score
Why don't Tampa fans deserve it? The Bolts have a good fan base and Amalie is a great venue

Because they are from from Florida, and you do know you are routing for Tampa Bill to win a cup if you were routing for Tampa.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I would have loved to have seen the Hawks win a Cup in the old Chicago Stadium. I don't know what it is about the United Center, but that place sucks all crowd noise right out of the building. You could hear a pin drop during Hawks or Bulls games, including lots of moments from the first and second periods of Game 6! It's almost as if the Chicago fans lose all of their energy cheering during the National Anthem. Old Chicago Stadium was a VERY intimidating place to play, on par with the old Montreal Forum. Montreal's Molson Centre sounds LOUD during the playoffs every year. The United Center sounds like a regular season Wolfpack game.

Reaction Score
I would have loved to have seen the Hawks win a Cup in the old Chicago Stadium. I don't know what it is about the United Center, but that place sucks all crowd noise right out of the building. You could hear a pin drop during Hawks or Bulls games, including lots of moments from the first and second periods of Game 6! It's almost as if the Chicago fans lose all of their energy cheering during the National Anthem. Old Chicago Stadium was a VERY intimidating place to play, on par with the old Montreal Forum. Montreal's Molson Centre sounds LOUD during the playoffs every year. The United Center sounds like a regular season Wolfpack game.

are you for real with this? have you ever been to a hawks or bulls game? the place was insanely loud all series.

Reaction Score
are you for real with this? have you ever been to a hawks or bulls game? the place was insanely loud all series.

Dooley is the Real Deal Holyfield. He is righteous.

"D00ley 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

Dooley

Reaction Score
Dooley is the Real Deal Holyfield. He is righteous.

"D00ley 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh wait, I already did say it. ^

Dooley

Reaction Score

As a matter fact, I have been to both! I obviously wasn't at this year's games but, on TV, it sounds like a library. Montreal, Islanders, Winnipeg, Calgary all had the loudest venues. Chicago and Pittsburgh consistency register as quietest over TV. Maybe they turn down the volume on the mics inside those arenas. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom