OT: Bikers attack SUV in new york city | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Bikers attack SUV in new york city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Um, He was in front of the car checking on the guy who got hit, when he got run over. Regardless of his past, he did nothing to deserve being plowed down. Very unfortunate situation all the way around.

Thirty Three, I'm sure you have good reason to support the guy and I certainly wish he wasn't injured. However, with his rap sheet and history you should probably just steer clear. I'm not sure I can believe this guy did nothing wrong leading up to his injury simply because he has a history of making very bad choices.

Reaction Score
Um, He was in front of the car checking on the guy who got hit, when he got run over. Regardless of his past, he did nothing to deserve being plowed down. Very unfortunate situation all the way around.
Thirty Three there is nothing you can say that can justify the way these thug skells ride and menace people in NYC! This has been coming to a head for a long time! Hopefully now the Mayor will give the NYPD the ability to shut these skells down, although with DeBlasio in the lead and looking more and more like the next Mayor of NYC they will most likely have even more free reign than they have had under Bloomberg! If those mutts were successful in ripping that guy out of his vehicle on the West Side Highway chances are he would have been beaten to death in front of his family. Oh yeah just in case you didn't see it in today's NY Post...
http://nypost.com/2013/10/04/hells-angels-rip-biker-gangs-west-side-highway-beatdown/

Not the group you want to piss off!

Reaction Score
First off, nowhere did I try to justify anyone riding like an asshat or menacing people. I would never condone either of those things. I've also said all along that i am not taking anyones side. I'm not going to jump to conclusions on certain aspects of this, or assume someone must have done something wrong and deserved to be run over simply because they have a criminal history (as some people seem to think). Being thugs on bikes is wrong, being reckless is wrong, mob justice is wrong, violence isnt the answer. I feel for the innocent parties in this event, and i feel that guilty parties should be punished to the full extent of the law. I also believe in a fair trial, examining all the evidence, and that people are innocent until proven guilty.

As a side note, it's pretty ironic that the hells angels are speaking out against this...because they have such high morals. They claim that these guys give them a bad name, that's hilarious. I know a few hells angels, guys i went to school with (one is in prison for extortion and one is dead for offending the club). An uncle of a past girlfriend is also a high ranking hells angel in a neighboring state. I've seen some of their club activities first hand. What the hells angels do makes this incident look like a church social. Extortion, murder, distributing very dangerous drugs (which also make their way to kids) stealing cars and bikes, black market rings, thugs for hire, domestic violence, and on and on. The only ones giving the hells angels a bad name are the hells angels. And if anyone believes that if a hells angel pulled in front of a car and brake checked him, and the car hit him from behind, that there wouldnt be violence, you're in fantasy land.

Reaction Score
Like I said earlier in thread..I was about 10 minutes in front of this vehicle, and saw the act first hand...it is getting old.

Reaction Score
I was driving my wife home after she ran the Tunnel to Towers road race. I was about 5 maybe 10 minutes in front of this incident. Those dirtbags were certainly out in force as we dealt with another bunch during our ide in EXACTLY the same spot! I have been dealing with these guys since 2002 while driving fire apparatus at work, especially when I worked in Harlem by City College. They are a nusiance, dangerous, and usually a few of them inbed themselves into the rear end of a car or truck each summer.
C'mon, we're to believe the entire crew represents safety conscious, fine upstanding citizenry. Obviously, the jerk-off, Lawrence, MA arse hat MA prohibited from driving/riding until 2017 must be innocent of all wrong doing. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
... in 9 previous years there wasnt a single incident that i can remember...
Green, purple, orange, or any skin tones aside, hundreds of motorcycles and riders take over urban streets to limited access roads and absolutely nothing untoward to blatantly illegal ever occurred. Yup, that's almost as believable as thinking similarly idiotic rides in NY and elsewhere won't occur again or haven't already occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom