OT: Bikers attack SUV in new york city | The Boneyard

OT: Bikers attack SUV in new york city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This video has been appearing on multiple sites now. It happened Sunday, when a bunch of bikers were driving recklessly and one of them purposely breaked infront of an SUV driver with his family causing everyone to stop. Then the driver of the SUV decides to take off fearing for his life and runs over several bikers and the chase starts (recorded) and ends up in Harlem where they smash open the window and attack the driver with his wife and child. Crazy stuff.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-attack-suv-after-driver-rams-riders/

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This video has been appearing on multiple sites now. It happened Sunday, when a bunch of bikers were driving recklessly and one of them purposely breaked infront of an SUV driver with his family causing everyone to stop. Then the driver of the SUV decides to take off fearing for his life and runs over several bikers and the chase starts (recorded) and ends up in Harlem where they smash open the window and attack the driver with his wife and child. Crazy stuff.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-attack-suv-after-driver-rams-riders/

Nuts. Check out the YouTube description written by the person who uploaded it (obviously connected to one of the bikers) if you want to see the view from an alternative universe.

Reaction Score
These particular idiots get all "swolled" up when they are riding with 50 other bikes, easy to have iron nuts when you've got 50 other folks with you. Why the driver just didn't go over the GW and to the Parkway Police or keep going up the Henry Hudson to the toll booth instead of exiting at 178th is odd because your screwed 6 ways to Sunday once you get off the Westside Highway because you're going to be in traffic with no way out, but if you're in that spot who the hell knows what your thinking except get me the hell out of here.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Same here two pistols 6 clips in the truck just in case. I would of fired every round off too!! It just amazes me he didn't try and run more over.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
That was very compelling footage. Seems like this biker group had an agenda to mess with someone. No one to blame but themselves for any casualties.

Reaction Score
Same here two pistols 6 clips in the truck just in case. I would of fired every round off too!! It just amazes me he didn't try and run more over.

id of slowed down on the highway and started sideswiping all of them and dealt with the consequences later.

Reaction Score
And this is why i bring my friend Mr. Ruger with me everywhere i go.

Sure, that makes perfect sense. The driver of the SUV had his wife and child in the car. "let me pull out this gun and fire upon 50+ bikers" that's smart. Were any of the bikers carrying as well? Who knows? It's a good thing you carry your ruger on you at all times though, luckily you can shoot you way out of any problem you have. Sad.

Reaction Score
Sure, that makes perfect sense. The driver of the SUV had his wife and child in the car. "let me pull out this gun and fire upon 50+ bikers" that's smart. Were any of the bikers carrying as well? Who knows? It's a good thing you carry your ruger on you at all times though, luckily you can shoot you way out of any problem you have. Sad.

Yes i can. I tend to resolve all my conflicts that way. :rolleyes:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How considerate of them to document and publicize their rolling assault. I'm sure law enforcement is very appreciative.

Reaction Score
This whole scenario was just an unfortunate event. Clearly the motorcyclists are in the wrong, but to make them out to be ruthless barbarians is incorrect as well. There was obviously a story behind the confrontation and the bikers attacked JUST THE GUY and not his family. Those who would have fired a gun from the drivers seat would have likely died and ended up indirectly hurting or killing the passengers in the car by opening fire and therefore causing lethal retaliation. If you are the first one to fire a gun and put in harms way every single person in the area including people walking by and in other cars, than anyone who feels threatened or who wants to protect his fellow citizens from an undeniably deadly attack could fire back. They are likely to fire on the entire car. The outcome on average would have been devastating to the family if the driver had opened fire. The likely result is multiple people would have opened fire on the car killing or severely hurting everyone in it.

Reaction Score
This whole scenario was just an unfortunate event. Clearly the motorcyclists are in the wrong, but to make them out to be ruthless barbarians is incorrect as well. There was obviously a story behind the confrontation and the bikers attacked JUST THE GUY and not his family. Those who would have fired a gun from the drivers seat would have likely died and ended up indirectly hurting or killing the passengers in the car by opening fire and therefore causing lethal retaliation. If you are the first one to fire a gun and put in harms way every single person in the area including people walking by and in other cars, than anyone who feels threatened or who wants to protect his fellow citizens from an undeniably deadly attack could fire back. They are likely to fire on the entire car. The outcome on average would have been devastating to the family if the driver had opened fire. The likely result is multiple people would have opened fire on the car killing or severely hurting everyone in it.

There were other videos posted on Reddit of the same group attacking other drivers. They were driving on sidewalks and going through red lights, blocking up traffic, one of the riders threw a punch into a rolled down window of a van and then knocked off the sideview mirror.

caw

Reaction Score
id of slowed down on the highway and started sideswiping all of them and dealt with the consequences later.

They slashed his tires when he slowed down so he couldn't drive well an couldn't speed up. Best thing would have been to make it to the tolls as mentioned above. Even though the bikers only beat the man senseless and didn't touch the wife and daughter, apparently, they still could have easily caused three "accidental" fatalities. I don't care if this was provoked in some way, the bikers are a bunch ofs.

Reaction Score
No reasonable man stopped by 30+ bikers is going to stick around for a friendly chat.

Reaction Score
Thats was scary. What a bunch of dirtbag low-life MotherF_ckers!
I've been on that road 1,000 times. Always polcie around. Where were they? Did no one call in and tell the cops these scumbags were out causing problems. You could tell these sh_theads are from the Bronx or some other ghetto.
I say shot'em b/c its self protection.

Reaction Score
You could tell these sh_theads are from the Bronx or some other ghetto.

They were from New Rochelle and Larchmont. Why are you saying they were ghetto from the Bronx? Skin color? Saw lots of different skin colors. The guy that started it all by stopping in front of the SUV was white.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I think he's saying it's not smart to fire on 50 bikers with your wife and kid in the car.

Smart has nothing to do with it, upstater. I'm sure you've realized that by now.

Reaction Score
They were from New Rochelle and Larchmont. Why are you saying they were ghetto from the Bronx? Skin color? Saw lots of different skin colors. The guy that started it all by stopping in front of the SUV was white.

Am I supposed to completely ignore that 99% of these bikers are ghetto fabulous thugs? The kind I always see in ghetto areas of the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn etc.

If this was a bunch of white guys doing this to a minority, there would be protests and marches and a bunch of . But when its the other way around, we are supposed to completely ignore the kind of people that did this to an innocent family?
Thats BS. Those kind of thugs and peopel are what have ruined this country. F'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom