OT Best Wings in CT

Black Duck Westport still does it right and they are big.....not drumettes. Been doing it same way for decades.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Black Duck Westport still does it right and they are big.....not drumettes. Been doing it same way for decades.
Not wing-related, but Black Duck was my hangout when I used to work w/i walking distance of the place. Having not been there since the 90s, did they ever remodel the place to level the canted corridor to the bathrooms? Walking down that corridor to hit the head always made me feel drunker than I was due to the tilt. Kinda like a cheap funhouse attraction.

Not wing-related, but Black Duck was my hangout when I used to work w/i walking distance of the place. Having not been there since the 90s, did they ever remodel the place to level the canted corridor to the bathrooms? Walking down that corridor to hit the head always made me feel drunker than I was due to the tilt. Kinda like a cheap funhouse attraction.
They cleaned it up 7 or 8 years ago but left the tilt. Change comes there at a glacial pace.