Reaction Score
Andy Capps hot fries, Sour cream n onion lays, or the sour skittles

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Snack Mix: Honey nut Chex mix
Second breakfast: Brown sugar/cinnamon pop tarts
Pretzels: Snyder'a Honey Mustard and Onion
Chips: Habanero kettle chips (jalapeño will do)
Fruit Candy: Tropical flavored skittles
Chocolate: Take Five

Gurleyman, this is far too thorough of an answer.

Reaction Score
The grossest thing might be a more compelling discussion. A couple weeks ago in the Charlotte airport I saw a mix yourself "Tuna Kit", complete with saltines, bag tuna, and 70 degree mayonaise. Nearly ralphed looking at the thing.

Reaction Score
the answer is always Hot Fries as delicious going in as they are painful coming out...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As for the process of selecting the item, I don't know what is worse.

1. Having a spontaneous need to grab change and walk purposefully to the machine knowing full well what you are going to get.

Or....

2. Waltzing over to the machine, inserting the money, staring blankly at A2, E6 and F8, starting to make a selection a few different times only to stop, and then finally making the decision.

Reaction Score
Somewhat related, but those of you who went to UConn in the recent-ish past should get a kick out of this. My first two years, I lived in Alsop (The International Dorm!), and because I was a fatty fatty fat fat, I would go down to the vending machine in the study lounge to get candy pretty regularly. Because someone is deranged, a Snickers bar was $1.10. However, a Twix was only $.75, so if I only had a single, that's what I'd go with. That was the case on this fateful day, so I went down I put my dollar in, and I selected the Twix bar. But then something weird happened. Right as I hit the button for the Twix, it rejected my dollar, but still delivered the Twix.

Bonus, I thought. Free candy. But that's not where our story ends.

I looked at the little screen, and it said "Credit: $50.00." Now, I'm no big city lawyer, but I thought I knew what that meant. So my first instinct (remember: fatty fatty fat fat) was to now try for the Snickers. Denied. It said to use exact change. My plans were foiled, and there was nothing left for me to do. On a lark, I hit the coin return button.

Holy crap.

The machine immediately went insane, and started spitting out money. Initially, it was those gold dollar coins, and when it ran out of those, it was quarters, then dimes, and finally nickels. When it ran out of nickels, I could still hear the mechanism spinning in there, trying to dump more money on the floor. Because I was 19 and had no morals, I began stuffing coins in my pocket as fast as I could, and then I ran the hell out of there, $72 richer (which I know is weird, since it said $50 credit, but I don't know what to tell you about that).

Anyway, that paid for candy snacks for the rest of the semester, which I suppose was a fitting punishment.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Love the Hot Fries. Cheddar Fries are also amaze-balls. Wish they had them in vending machines around me. Famous Amos cookies are always delish. I feel like you need a candy and a chip type snack together. The sweet and salty play off each other perfectly! Pair with a fine carbonated beverage and you're golden.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
4995593248_bbfc2ef65e_z.jpg

This and a cup of coffee is equivalent to handful of amphetamines.

Reaction Score
Similar to the $50.00 credit story, one time the ATM in my office building was busted and when you asked for a $10.00, it spit out a $20.00. When I found out, I went down, took out a "ten", got my $20.00 and walked away.

I found out the next day that my buddy took out $500.00 worth of "tens", got a grand in $20's and just kept hitting "Would you like another transaction? Yes." and doing it over and over until he hit his daily withdrawal limit! I asked him if he was concerned the bank would contact him and that he was on camera doing it and he said "F 'em. Let them come get it from me." and they never did. LOL.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
the answer is always Hot Fries as delicious going in as they are painful coming out...
Hot Fries are like the Fiesta Mix that is only available at 30,000 feet in the air. I don't think you can get them unless you feed the beast $0.75. I've seen Capp Cheddar Fries in the grocery store, but I do not recall seeing Hot Fries.

Incidentally, is there a worse comic strip to name a gimmicky junk food after?

Reaction Score
Similar to the $50.00 credit story, one time the ATM in my office building was busted and when you asked for a $10.00, it spit out a $20.00. When I found out, I went down, took out a "ten", got my $20.00 and walked away.

I found out the next day that my buddy took out $500.00 worth of "tens", got a grand in $20's and just kept hitting "Would you like another transaction? Yes." and doing it over and over until he hit his daily withdrawal limit! I asked him if he was concerned the bank would contact him and that he was on camera doing it and he said "F 'em. Let them come get it from me." and they never did. LOL.

I'm sure there's some law written by the banking law that makes that punishable by 50 years in prison.

Reaction Score
If they have a refrigerated machine, blue bunny cheesecake ice cream

Reaction Score
i'm just here to discuss the big texas roll in the mircrowave for 15-20 seconds, and how its crack.

Reaction Score
James said:
i'm just here to discuss the big texas roll in the mircrowave for 15-20 seconds, and how its crack.

God help you people.

image-1535469419.jpg

Reaction Score
Lays BBQ potato chips. If its a vending machine size bag, I'll get 2....if I'm at the store and get a bag, it's gone in a day and usually takes place of 3 square meals.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I think people who compare food to crack haven't tried most drugs, let alone crack cocaine

Reaction Score
I think people who compare food to crack haven't tried most drugs, let alone crack cocaine
its a colloquialism, "that ish is crack". But no I don't smoke rocks

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
James said:
its a colloquialism, "that ish is crack". But no I don't smoke rocks
That's disappointing

Reaction Score
Andy Capp Hot Fries will always be king but White Cheddar Cheez-its and Chili Cheese Fritos are also crazy good.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
20090319-itsit.jpg

The bastid's down in Chelsea get them but they are no where to be found elsewhere in Kolkata on the Hudson.
Fortunately, there are plans afoot to relocate back to the Bay Area so I will have unlimited access to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom