OT: Best Specialty Sausage in CT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Specialty Sausage in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Noack's in Meriden for German wurst and such
Wozniak's in New Haven for Polish sausages and pierogis
La Molisana in Waterbury and Lamberti's in New Haven for Italian sausage products.
Always stop into Noack's when I'm in Meriden for some Braunschweiger and the veal sausages then get some kielbasa nearby..

Reaction Score
In this area we are blessed with a host of decent commercial purveyors and though everyone has their favorites;
Hummel's
Mucke's/ GroteWeigel
Rosol's
Nutmeg
Blue Seal I'm sure I forgot someone.

Plus the good local guys that were mentioned above.

Not too shabby.

Reaction Score
The best sausage in the area was made at the original Martinos Deli on Divinity street in Bristol. Severio LaBadia was the gentleman that made it. Unfortunately for Bristol customers , Severio sold the store and retired from making it commercially. I am lucky enough that he is a good friend of my parents and he will make some for us when asked. Anyone from the Bristol area will agree with the quality of this sausage

Reaction Score
Martinos specialty waS their it Italien dried sausage. They had sweet and hot. Nobody made it better then Severio. Curious to see if anyone else on this board is from Bristol area, and what there taught are on this topic

Reaction Score
The best sausage in the area was made at the original Martinos Deli on Divinity street in Bristol. Severio LaBadia was the gentleman that made it. Unfortunately for Bristol customers , Severio sold the store and retired from making it commercially. I am lucky enough that he is a good friend of my parents and he will make some for us when asked. Anyone from the Bristol area will agree with the quality of this sausage

I believe he is a distant cousin of Enzo Patoni, the world famous ceramic tile maker. Both masters of their respective crafts and both have attained legendary status amongst their millions of followers.

Reaction Score
I believe he is a distant cousin of Enzo Patoni, the world famous ceramic tile maker. Both masters of their respective crafts and both have attained legendary status amongst their millions of followers.

They should change out the tiles with kielbasa tile then.

Reaction Score
In the Pawcatuck, CT- Westerly, RI area a lot of people make their own Soupy (Sopressata) Its legal tender around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom