OT Arizona Giants | The Boneyard

OT Arizona Giants

Reaction Score
That Arizona offense is something else. It's like watching a college offense, fun to watch, if you're not a Giants fan.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Cardinals safety just misplayed a pick into a td for the giants.

Impressive.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Air raid is the superior offensive system.

Amazing to think how even 10 years ago everyone said air raid was a “college system” that would never work in the pros

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watched last quarter on flight from Atlanta-DC.

The last four minutes were a tragedy of errors.

Reaction Score
Watched last quarter on flight from Atlanta-DC.

The last four minutes were a tragedy of errors.

Playing and coaching. They came 1st quarter unprepared on both sides of the ball, that’s on the staff.

Reaction Score
Honestly I don’t remember watching a pro game where they come in totally unblocked to sack the quarterback So much. What 8 sacks? And many with no one touching these 350 lb monsters. Jones did well to keep the Giants in the game and emerge with his life intact.

Reaction Score
Daniel Jones is looking eerily similar to someone we know very well.
I just responded above. We’re talking about defensive pass rushers encountering near zero protection. And Jones ran for a big gain in the 4th. He’s holding the ball trying to get a completion and I’m quite sure he knows it’s too long but otherwise it’s a punt back and a defense that stops nothing.

Reaction Score
I just responded above. We’re talking about defensive pass rushers encountering near zero protection. And Jones ran for a big gain in the 4th. He’s holding the ball trying to get a completion and I’m quite sure he knows it’s too long but otherwise it’s a punt back and a defense that stops nothing.
He also stands still in the pocket until someone comes in and strips the ball. I get the line played poor today, but 7 picks and 5 lost fumbles in 5 games is inadequate to say the least.

Reaction Score
He also stands still in the pocket until someone comes in and strips the ball. I get the line played poor today, but 7 picks and 5 lost fumbles in 5 games is inadequate to say the least.
Don't agree. When there's no one blocking in front of you sacks and strips of the ball are going to happen. And at this point in time Eli really isn't going to do any better so Jones might as well get experience even if the Giants end up with a crappy record. Maybe next season they'll have some pass protection for him and a defense that can stop the other team now and then.

Reaction Score
Don't agree. When there's no one blocking in front of you sacks and strips of the ball are going to happen. And at this point in time Eli really isn't going to do any better so Jones might as well get experience even if the Giants end up with a crappy record. Maybe next season they'll have some pass protection for him and a defense that can stop the other team now and then.
I’m not calling for Eli at all lol. I’m saying this “Danny Dimes” hype train was far too quick out of the station. His decision making in forcing balls into tight windows has caused probably 5 interceptions and his pocket awareness, or lack there of, has caused multiple strip sacks.

Reaction Score
Well just draft another qb this draft.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If that’s what they came up with having ten days to prepare, imagine what they’d have done with only six? Good Lord.

Here’s an idea, maybe, I don’t know, let’s try putting someone in front of Chandler Jones?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom