OT Anyone got a body part they are willing to sell? | The Boneyard

OT Anyone got a body part they are willing to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As some of you on this board might know, one of my hobbies is scambaiting. This an email exercise in which I reply to Nigerian scam emails (okay, not all are from Nigeria) under a fake email name posing as a potential victim. Over the years I have lost track of the number of bank accounts I have shut down, sent many a lad on safaris, wasted their time and even got one scammer to send me a pic of himself wearing panties and a bra, well.... a picture is worth a thousand words.

hungrychicken.jpg

Anyway, I recently received an email from a scammer offering me money for my kidneys. I have no idea what his angle is, but I responded that I need my kidneys but could part with my spleen and big toe if the price was right. Plus, I have a roommate who is a heavy sleeper....... Some lads are just twisted.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
As some of you on this board might know, one of my hobbies is scambaiting. This an email exercise in which I reply to Nigerian scam emails (okay, not all are from Nigeria) under a fake email name posing as a potential victim. Over the years I have lost track of the number of bank accounts I have shut down, sent many a lad on safaris, wasted their time and even got one scammer to send me a pic of himself wearing panties and a bra, well.... a picture is worth a thousand words.

hungrychicken.jpg

Anyway, I recently received an email from a scammer offering me money for my kidneys. I have no idea what his angle is, but I responded that I need my kidneys but could part with my spleen and big toe if the price was right. Plus, I have a roommate who is a heavy sleeper.. Some lads are just twisted.

You can have all the toenail clippings you want.

Most of my other body parts are currently in use.

Reaction Score
prankster, you have a brain you are not using, but I doubt you could get much for it. :p Damn thing hasn't been used in years, and I think it would take too much effort to get it started. I'm guessing five bucks at best.

ba082d4c2126ec1e36f0a9aa4c4702f8.jpg

Reaction Score
Been to Nigerian several times!!! Even worse while there than it is on the internet!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

hungrychicken.jpg

Anyway, I recently received an email from a scammer offering me money for my kidneys. I have no idea what his angle is, but I responded that I need my kidneys but could part with my spleen and big toe if the price was right. Plus, I have a roommate who is a heavy sleeper.. Some lads are just twisted.
Hit Fishy. He should have some parts the wood chipper left intact.

Reaction Score
Hit Fishy. He should have some parts the wood chipper left intact.
Too much evil attached to those body parts. For all we know some poor innocent would get a Fishy eyeball and turn into a serial killer. I don't want that on my head.

Reaction Score
I've had this discussion many times. What $ figure do you place on body parts, internal or external?

For instance, would you cut off your left pinky toe for $10,000? What about the pinky on your non-dominant hand?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
For all we know some poor innocent would get a Fishy eyeball and turn into a serial killer. I don't want that on my head.

Where else would you put it?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
For instance, would you cut off your left pinky toe for $10,000?

Id do it for 50 bucks and a lb. of Katz's Pastrami

What about the pinky on your non-dominant hand?

No price.(guitar player) would have to be at least 10 million. Id give up a testicle (at this point in my life) before a left hand finger

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Too much evil attached to those body parts. For all we know some poor innocent would get a Fishy eyeball and turn into a serial killer. I don't want that on my head.
You might want to contact @ShakyTheMohel and see if he has any supplies for the Putzes you are dealing with.

Reaction Score
Id do it for 50 bucks and a lb. of Katz's Pastrami

No price.(guitar player) would have to be at least 10 million. Id give up a testicle (at this point in my life) before a left hand finger

10 million? Nonsense. I could sell you on 1 million. Your kids college all paid for and a decent little summer home somewhere? You'll sit out on the deck re-learning a few chords for that.

August_West

Reaction Score
10 million? Nonsense. I could sell you on 1 million. Your kids college all paid for and a decent little summer home somewhere? You'll sit out on the deck re-learning a few chords for that.

One million is so little these days ( not that I have it) I was thinking 5 might do it but 8 figures sounds better

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I'd lose two fingers for $1 million. Post tax. I've got 8 more anyway, so what's the big deal.

One million is so little these days ( not that I have it) I was thinking 5 might do it but 8 figures sounds better

Not if you know what to do with it.

August_West

Reaction Score
Of course we're talking tax free here. It's not 1.0m that ends up as 580,000. Shoot, for 1.0m, I'd left them cut off all my fingers and I'd use the nub to play slide guitar like Duane Allman.

I have a musician friend who accidentally cut off 3 and a half fingers at his job and pretty much did exactly that.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I won't get much for any part on me. Old, used, ran it's course. Now if they are looking for antique parts, well, there ya go.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I won't get much for any part on me. Old, used, ran it's course. Now if they are looking for antique parts, well, there ya go.
I had an uncle who died at 103 and his parts were still working really well until some kid texting ran a stop light and t boned his car (he was 98). This man carried the American Flag in the memorial parade (8 mile route) until he reached 89.

We should have kept some of his cells and cloned them. Could have made a fortune selling dietary supplements off his genes.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

First you put him on trial, then you offer him $1 million for a nut. You are a complicated man, Deepster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom