OT - anyone else rooting for Cuse on Friday? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - anyone else rooting for Cuse on Friday?

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
The correct statement is Dook/Syracuse could be in Coaches vs. Cancer and you would root for Cancer.
And that a diagnosis of cancer would be preferable to watching the game.

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Grayson Allen, coach K, and Boeheim to protest the game and leave the floor holding hands

Reaction Score
Nope. I hate dook. Hate them, but Syracuse.

They can suck it. dook is not getting past Kansas or Nova.

Reaction Score
Nope. I hate dook. Hate them, but Syracuse.

They can suck it. dook is not getting past Kansas or Nova.

Dook has enough high-end talent to beat either of those teams in the right situation. Cuse doesn't.

Reaction Score
Not only am I rooting for Duke but I want an embarrassing loss for the booger-picker and his little band of orange anuses. I’d like to see something extraordinary happen that will make Syracuse an even less appealing place to live than it already is - if that’s possible.

Reaction Score
I could care less if cuse wins because they won't be winning a title anyway. Duke in the other hand I want to lose so they have no chance of winning a title.

My only rooting interest is for duke and Kentucky to lose. I could care less who ends up cutting down the nets as long as it's not duke, UK, cuse

Reaction Score
This is like choosing between two different strains of syphilis. A no win situation. You want Cuse to get their doors blown off and then Duke to lose by 50 in the next round. Short of hoping for a zombie apocalypse mid-game there really is no other way to think about this.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
My school choice came down to UConn and Syracuse (I was accepted at both). Despite Syracuse being my safety school, I hate them with a passion. The only fans more rude to us than Syracuse fans are the Cretans 90 miles to our northeast.

Screw Syracuse.

Reaction Score
I want them both to lose.

Since Duke is more likely to overachieve I went them to lose as soon as possible.

Since we can count on Syracuse to lose eventually I went them to beat Duke now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Dook has enough high-end talent to beat either of those teams in the right situation. Cuse doesn't.

Agree. I actually like them the best the way they've played lately. If it's Nova/Duke in the FF, that's the de facto Championship game imo.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Not a lot of people know this, but Syracuse only has 1 national championship.

That is pathetic. They're not a top 20 program until they actually accomplish something.

Reaction Score
Duke fans dont throw shade our way. They dont even think about us.
Cuse fans are obsessed with us.

UConn fans have to get over this Duke inferiority complex. We ate their lunch when it counted. Twice. They have never been, and never will be an actual rival. It smacks of little man syndrome. We should be better than that.

Cuse can lick my taint.

amen-brother-preach-it.jpg

Reaction Score
Not. A. Friggin. Chance.

I made my peace with Duke a long time ago. They laid some excruciatingly painful losses on us. And we in turn did the same to them. The slate is clean. Plus they supported our inclusion into the ACC.

Syracuse, that ugly orange, and Boheim will always suck through my lens. The world can do without them.

Reaction Score
Are you kidding me? ...

... located in a city that makes Hartford look like Paris.

You had me until this. There is literally nothing about Hartford that is better than Syracuse. I live north of Syracuse and have on and off for parts of 25 years. Born and raised in CT. That choice is like night and day. The fact that the "city of Hartford" basically shuts down on Sunday is all you need to know.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Dook is playing Cuse? Where? When?

I'm sure I can find something else to watch, like a rerun of the Big Bang Theory or Mash, or maybe I'll just choose to sleep.

The game never happened

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
food for thought from an actual basketball standpoint.

We dont compete with Dook for recruits. Syracuse is one of the schools we directly compete with. Why would we want to root for a leg up recruiting advantage via more recognition through success?

Reaction Score
dook people don't care about us because we have only played each other like 10 times. I feel the same way about dook. ZFG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom