OT Adrien Dantley | The Boneyard

OT Adrien Dantley

Reaction Score
Big Dantley fan when he was with the Irish. One of the best undersized PF's ever, lucky if he was 6'5 closer to 6'4 and mucked it up with the bigs all the time. Great player, super guy thanks for posting.

Reaction Score
Big Dantley fan when he was with the Irish. One of the best undersized PF's ever, lucky if he was 6'5 closer to 6'4 and mucked it up with the bigs all the time. Great player, super guy thanks for posting.

The Pistons 30 for 30 does not paint him in such a good light, but it's tough to argue with what he does with his time today. Then again, the Pistons were collectively (sans Dumars) a bunch of tools so...

Reaction Score
The Pistons 30 for 30 does not paint him in such a good light, but it's tough to argue with what he does with his time today. Then again, the Pistons were collectively (sans Dumars) a bunch of tools so...

Isaiah Thomas proved to be a bit of an arrogant jerk long term. Laimbeer, Salley, Dantley, Mahorn, they were all just playing characters. Rodman is just crazy, but he’s nice. I liked that group. They were winners.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Isaiah Thomas proved to be a bit of an arrogant jerk long term. Laimbeer, Salley, Dantley, Mahorn, they were all just playing characters. Rodman is just crazy, but he’s nice. I liked that group. They were winners.

Oh, IT is a colossal tool; that was known then, further illustrated with the Dream Team snub, and then with his illustrious reign as a coach and gm. Even with the other guys were playing a "role," they played to such an extent that they were fairly toolish, no? My point was that Dantley, for as good as he was, did not seem to be much of a team guy with the Pistons. Not a coincidence that they won once they traded him and got someone who better fit the team role. Ironically, that guy was Aguirre who was previously known as a selfish player. Regardless, Dantley seems like a genuine guy and you have to applaud his actions today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom