Ot 3 worst candy holidays | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ot 3 worst candy holidays

Reaction Score
Can't remember what they were called, but used to appear on holidays - maybe in a R Stover Sampler? They were chocolate covered (the deceptive part that sucked you in), but inside was this awful tasting / feeling semi-hard jellyish core with small seeds. The thing, in retrospect, looked, and prob tasted like a racoon turd.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry but is it now some Boneyard meme where we confuse the comparative "worse" with the superlative "worst"?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but is it now some Boneyard meme where we confuse the comparative "worse" with the superlative "worst"?

I was so impressed with myself for cleverly flipping around the Three Worst Candy Holidays that I completely fell asleep at the switch while doing so. I dropped the ball at the 1 yard line for my touchdown dance. .

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Worse than what?

Honestly though, you all should understand how to use the words worse and worst correctly. This wasn't a thing people were confused about until the last few years, or they kept it inside.

If something is the worst, it is the most bad...
If something is worse, it is less good than the other thing you're comparing it to.

Losing is worse than winning, losing every game you play is the worst you can do

Back on topic, I don't think Cadbury crème eggs are that great, the size is all off. It's messy to take bites of but far too much sugar to eat in half or whole. Cadbury mini eggs however, they must put crack in those because the smell alone turns me into a drooling chocolate fiend asking neighborhood children for a fix.

See the above post. As a grammar nazi I'm tempted to take a jackhammer to my balls.

Reaction Score
Popcorn balls

Candy canes

Candy corn

Salt water taffy - it's not a holiday candy, but I hate it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members