Ot 3 worst candy holidays | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ot 3 worst candy holidays

Reaction Score
I try to stay away from candy because I'm out of control
I just almost overdosed on Jelly Beans ( the good old fashioned kind) as I've been on a binge
I have another bag which I will toss. I'm candied out.
Ever since I ate a Lb of Jelly Bellies on a one hour flight I've never touched another one of those . That was in the 1990's.
My wife would kill for those little Cadbury Milk Chocolate eggs only available on Christmas and Easter.
I hide them on her and ration them as needed as she isn't supposed to have them.
They won't be available again until next Christmas so her blood sugar levels will get back to managable. You have to indulge your cravings occasionally or you go nuts. It's actually a key to permanently losing weight.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Tootsie rolls are God's stools. aka Mana from heaven.
One of the easter gifts my kids received from family is a rabbit that poops out jelly beans when it walks. The packaging even states "poops out jelly beans".

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Between my 2 kids and my nephew and niece who live with me, the house looks like a candy warehouse right now.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Everyone has some kind of seasonal candy they don't like. I personally can't stand cinnamon hearts, roman nougat chocolates, or cherry flavored fruit slices. Lime and licorice are your money slices.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Brach's jelly beans. (Store brands have more flavor)
Malted chocolate easter egg thingys
Candy corn/candy cane (tie

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
White chocolate bunnies.

Chocolate cemetery gravestone/crosses which are just insane.

Reaction Score
The candy corn with the chocolate.
Cadbury cream eggs.
Peeps (but maybe not technically candy)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Circus peanuts
Chalky hearts
Black licorice
Anything coconut

I forgot about circus peanuts. They're the most repulsive candy ever conceived.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
How do you monsters not like Cadbury cream eggs

Agreed. And now there are multiple renditions like chocolate and caramel. They're fantastic.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
How do you monsters not like Cadbury cream eggs

I like um. I just can't eat a whole one. The filling is waaaay too sweet for me.

I agree Peeps are the worst. Made right down the road from me in Bethlehem, PA. They also make Mike & Ike so that makes up for it.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I like um. I just can't eat a whole one. The filling is waaaay too sweet for me.

I agree Peeps are the worst. Made right down the road from me in Bethlehem, PA. They also make Mike & Ike so that makes up for it.

I agree that peeps aren't good, but I really like the mini chocolate covered peeps.

Reaction Score
Worse than what?

Honestly though, you all should understand how to use the words worse and worst correctly. This wasn't a thing people were confused about until the last few years, or they kept it inside.

If something is the worst, it is the most bad...
If something is worse, it is less good than the other thing you're comparing it to.

Losing is worse than winning, losing every game you play is the worst you can do

Back on topic, I don't think Cadbury crème eggs are that great, the size is all off. It's messy to take bites of but far too much sugar to eat in half or whole. Cadbury mini eggs however, they must put crack in those because the smell alone turns me into a drooling chocolate fiend asking neighborhood children for a fix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom