Oregon Coach Gives UConn No Credit | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oregon Coach Gives UConn No Credit

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Honesty who cares. I was saying to @husky429 I have no sympathy for teams who are shorthanded because of injuries. How many times under Ollie/DH have we been in the same situation? At least under DH, we have won games, or been competitive. We beat the crap out of them. Move on.

Altman is feeling heat because his team is 2-3, and they haven't even played a road game yet.
This guys kicked our butts in Maui a few years ago under similar circumstances. (We were missing Larrier and Gilbert) I agreee…move on. They were getting beat even at full strength.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow not a word on the Huskies. Whining and excuses screw him hope they miss out on the NIT as well Dana.
This was a showcase for Nike and Phil Knight and the home school that gets lots of $’s and Nike NIL $’s for players struck out. Not good for the coach’s tenure there.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Oregon coach Dana Altman said. “We didn’t help ourselves out with our turnovers, missed some free throws that first half, which could have kept us a little closer.”
Altman's team went 8-11 from the line in the first half. UConn was 2-4. He was just kitchen sinking everything he didn't like about his current team.

I'm really just here to say that Bill Walton is foolish in thinking that Altman's 33 year, .659 winning percentage coaching record - with 2 Sweet 16 losses, 1 Elite 8 loss, and 1 Final 4 loss - has made him overdue for enshrinement in the Basketball Hall of Fame.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom