Opponents’ discussion fora? | The Boneyard

Opponents’ discussion fora?

Reaction Score
Most of us can locate McGraw’s Bench and VolNation when we feel the need for schadenfreude. Is it possible to post a list of links to the discussion boards for schools like USC, Baylor, MD, UA, and other current or future rivals? Thanks.

Reaction Score
If, by "USC", you mean South Carolina we do not have a decent board. Wbb is discussed on some of our general purpose boards that are dominated by people whining about the state of our football program. Some of us post on the Vols board - but our two fanbases do not get along well in any sport. I might pull for the Vols in some sports- against Clempson.

That's why we post on here a lot. Many others in our fanbase lurk here.

Baylor has "Sic em" wbb forum.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Yeah, WBB boards are not much. I'll not bother to link it - not something I'm good at - but the Rutgers board is on Rivals.

It lacks almost any interesting information, as it has devolved into a grievance board for fans to say how awful the team is and how horrible that CVS just got a contract extension. Fighting with folks who don't agree completely with them. Oh yuck.

And while not "great" Rutgers isn't and hasn't been terrible. Mid Power 5 team at worst.

Arizona has no WBB board that I know of.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
On 247sports they have an "other sports" forum w/ a sparse bit of women's hoops talk. Washington has the same situation. During the Cats run in the Tourney there was plenty of stuff spilling over onto the men's hoops board, but it was all behind a paywall so I couldn't read any of it.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Besides the CardBoard at The CardBoard, there are also two paid Stanford sports boards. I'm partial to the CardBoard since I'm an admin there.

Cardinal Sports Report at CardinalSportsReport has a good number of Stanford WBB articles. Some are free. The discussion forum (which covers all sports, and is pay-only) has some WBB discussion. I'm a current subscriber.

The Bootleg at Cardinal 247 - Stanford Cardinal Football, Basketball, & Recruiting has a dedicated WBB discussion forum that is pay-only. I haven't been a subscriber there for a few years.

Reaction Score
Yeah, WBB boards are not much. I'll not bother to link it - not something I'm good at - but the Rutgers board is on Rivals.

It lacks almost any interesting information, as it has devolved into a grievance board for fans to say how awful the team is and how horrible that CVS just got a contract extension. Fighting with folks who don't agree completely with them. Oh yuck.

And while not "great" Rutgers isn't and hasn't been terrible. Mid Power 5 team at worst.

What are the AZ recruiting rumors on Maya Nnaji? I consider y’all A front runner because of family familiarity - but I want to see her in Garnet and Black

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
What are the AZ recruiting rumors on Maya Nnaji? I consider y’all A front runner because of family familiarity - but I want to see her in Garnet and Black
I don't follow recruiting at all. Never did in 25 + years of following. I'm really going to embarrass myself, and while I recognized the last name as associated with the men's team, that's all I knew - I also don't follow men's basketball one bit.

I trust Adia for recruiting. She is really talented at it.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State has genespage which is a 24/7 sports board. The premium basketball board has a lot of women’s basketball discussion and the site owners give out a lot of information. If you have a 24/7 account you can view. Sixpackspeak and Elite Dawgs are fan owned boards that also have a fair amount of discussion but nothing dedicated solely to basketball.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
I don't follow recruiting at all. Never did in 25 + years of following. I'm really going to embarrass myself, and while I recognized the last name as associated with the men's team, that's all I knew - I also don't follow men's basketball one bit.

I trust Adia for recruiting. She is really talented at it.
Maybe her brother plays or played for Arizona...??? IDK. Anyhooo, Maya Nnaji plays for Hopkins HS in Minnesota. 6’4” tall. She is Paige’s former teammate. She has a nice inside game with a feathery touch. She uses both hands to finish quite well.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe her brother plays or played for Arizona...??? IDK. Anyhooo, Maya Nnaji plays for Hopkins HS in Minnesota. 6’4” tall. She is Paige’s former teammate. She has a nice inside game with a feathery touch. She uses both hands to finish quite well.
Her brother Zeke did in fact play for Arizona. He was a stud Fr. who went to the NBA after 1 season.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Her brother Zeke did in fact play for Arizona. He was a stud Fr. who went to the NBA after 1 season.
Yes, I looked it up. I don't follow the NBA either, although I admit the one talking head show I watch is PTI and of course they talk quite a bit about it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01