Opening Weekend in the WNBA | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Opening Weekend in the WNBA

Reaction Score
Agreed. And they are very good friends. They constantly talked to each other during the game and the hug they gave each other at the end of game was sportsmanship at it's best. I am sure that sharing the experiences of being 6' 8" is the underlying reason.

For me, the WNBA continues to get more interesting. There are very few teams that I do not find at least somewhat interesting and fun to follow. UConn alums flooding the league is only part of the story.
Indiana is one team that is still boring unless Vivian and Mitchell play like vets. Team is hard to watch for a whole game. Pokey has her hands full. I predict 10 wins or less. Does the WNBA play 34 games this year?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Indiana is one team that is still boring unless Vivian and Mitchell play like vets. Team is hard to watch for a whole game. Pokey has her hands full. I predict 10 wins or less. Does the WNBA play 34 games this year?

I agree. Watching the Fever is like having one. Also, I do not get why they hired Pokey Chatman and even made her GM as well. I don't think she did a good job at Chicago and while I am just spit-balling, I think the coaching situation may have helped (not saying the only reason) push EDD out the door. And watching her on the sidelines so reserved when things are not going well drives me a bit nuts. Get Tamika to coach the Fever.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you have WNBA league pass can you watch all WNBA games?
If I remember correctly, all the WNBA games are there except those played on ESPN. You may need access to the ESPN3 website for those games. I think the Twitter games are also on League Pass, but I could be wrong about that. But you just go to Twitter for them. An HDMI cable from the computer to the TV is good to give you a bigger screen to watch the games. I hope you enjoy the games.

Reaction Score
Seattle, Indiana, and Las Vegas are probably the 3 worst teams in the league.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I saw a little bit of all the games, a lot of some games. With the UConn women on hiatus right now, the WNBA is a great filler.
I'm loving it!!! It's fun to watch all of the rookies (especially ours) play, and see how they're adapting to play at the next level. :D

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, all the WNBA games are there except those played on ESPN. You may need access to the ESPN3 website for those games. I think the Twitter games are also on League Pass, but I could be wrong about that. But you just go to Twitter for them. An HDMI cable from the computer to the TV is good to give you a bigger screen to watch the games. I hope you enjoy the games.
I am not certain but I believe the NBA-TV network games are also not on league pass.

Reaction Score
I watch almost all the games. With so many UConn players I really don't know which team I should cheer for. But I always like to watch Kia, Gabby and Stewie.
I am wrong again. Kia looks like a great pick and a natural on this level. You will enjoy watching her for a long time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom