Opening Weekend in the WNBA | The Boneyard

Opening Weekend in the WNBA

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
One game tonight, one tomorrow and six games on Sunday. Let the games begin.

Friday, May 18

Dallas @ Phoenix, 10 pm ET (NBA-TV)

Saturday May 19

Chicago @ Indiana, 1 pm ET (NBA-TV)

Sunday May 20

Indiana @ Washington, 1 pm ET (NBA-TV)
Las Vegas @ Connecticut, 1 pm ET (WNBA twitter)
Atlanta @ Dallas, 3 pm ET (WNBA twitter)
New York @ Chicago, 5 pm ET (WNBA twitter)
LA @ Minnesota, 5 pm ET (ESPN2)
Phoenix @ Seattle, 9 pm ET (WNBA twitter)

Reaction Score
If you have WNBA league pass can you watch all WNBA games?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yes, but when I try to access it from my TV, I get some message like "need to download adobe in order to access that function". When I try to download it, I get another error message saying "your system does not support that function" or some such nonsense...

Reaction Score
11,210 attendance for Wings at Mercury. Stevens had a nice block on Griner from behind. Not much offensively for Azura. Mercury won 86-78. Gurich is going to be good. Liz Cambage is a nice passer. Skyler not much of a threat outside. Taurasi 26 points. MVP was Bonner. She’s back.

Reaction Score
We tried last night’s game on our ipad and it would not load. Did anyone else have that problem?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think League Pass works for most games, but maybe not all.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Phoenix hit more threes than Dallas, mostly from Diana. Glory shot only 5-15 and Skylar only 6-19, though Sky did have a bunch of assists. Phoenix looks better, and Dee looks motivated.

Reaction Score
We tried last night’s game on our ipad and it would not load. Did anyone else have that problem?
I have same problem, cannot watch the game in my PC (both Chrome and IE were not working).

Reaction Score
I have Amazon fire and tried to get league Pass to work on it with no luck. Using either Silk or the Firefox brower I could sign in to my account but it didn't register that I had purchased "pass" for this season like it does through my computor?????. Could not get in touch with anyone not even through the E-mail address the had listed. These people just out right suck.

Reaction Score
I have same problem, cannot watch the game in my PC (both Chrome and IE were not working).
We were always able to watch on our ipad in the past.

Reaction Score
I'm ready - have my WNBA league pass. Now if i could just figure out how to get it to work on my smart TV instead of just on my computer...

Do you have an HDMI port on tv and computer? If so you can connect them and you can watch on your smart tv.

Reaction Score
11,210 attendance for Wings at Mercury. Stevens had a nice block on Griner from behind. Not much offensively for Azura. Mercury won 86-78. Gurich is going to be good. Liz Cambage is a nice passer. Skyler not much of a threat outside. Taurasi 26 points. MVP was Bonner. She’s back.

The Wings will be better as they get used to playing with Cambage again. Nice to watch two of the best bigs in the WNBA play each other.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I think League Pass works for most games, but maybe not all.

Not 100% sure, but I think it is all games. Some games however, are not available live.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The Wings will be better as they get used to playing with Cambage again. Nice to watch two of the best bigs in the WNBA play each other.

Agreed. And they are very good friends. They constantly talked to each other during the game and the hug they gave each other at the end of game was sportsmanship at it's best. I am sure that sharing the experiences of being 6' 8" is the underlying reason.

For me, the WNBA continues to get more interesting. There are very few teams that I do not find at least somewhat interesting and fun to follow. UConn alums flooding the league is only part of the story.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Chicago Sky with a solid win over the Fever today.

Diamond DeShields had an impressive stat line: 18 points on 7-11 shooting, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, only 1 turnover.
Allie Quigley had 19 points and 5 assists.
Big Mama Stef had 11 points, 7 rebounds, and 5 assists.

Reaction Score
I have also been having trouble with my android phone and android tablet.

For some reason I can't chrome cast a live game or a replay to my smart tv.

I emailed league support and they responded back quickly with this statement:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting support.

Apologies for any issues you have encountered trying to access through your android device. We have received some similar reports from other customers which we are currently investigating.

We are not seeing this report for other devices or PC access so if you have those options we would recommend trying those in the meantime.

Best Regards,

WNBA league pass support.

Here is the email I used hope this helps:)

wnbamobilesupport@neulion.com

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Sky vs Fever = Gabby and DeShields both start. Gabby 4 pts (2-7), 6 rebs, 2 stls, 1 to in 28 mins.

Reaction Score
Phoenix hit more threes than Dallas, mostly from Diana. Glory shot only 5-15 and Skylar only 6-19, though Sky did have a bunch of assists. Phoenix looks better, and Dee looks motivated.
Diana looked fresh and rested

Reaction Score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssss!!!!

Gabby and Stef are going to have some great chemistry. Chicago is well coached. I noticed last year how well they pass for makeable baskets. They won without Vanderwhoever? DeShields was very good. Played within herself and her first basket was a marvelous one on one drive with a twisting spin finishing lefthanded

Reaction Score
Kelsey Mitchell has no intermediate game. Wondering how she will pan out. Gabby going to Chicago is soooo much better fit for her than if Indiana took her. As long as the ND (Natalie ?) center is the best post Indiana can put on the floor they are going to struggle. She plays to her potential just not enough skill and looks undersized. Indiana should have used one of their first round picks on Gulich. Muhvanga doesn’t have the game Gulich does or the upside. Drafting two guards in the first round instead of Gulich will haunt them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kelsey Mitchell has no intermediate game. Wondering how she will pan out. Gabby going to Chicago is soooo much better fit for her than if Indiana took her. As long as the ND (Natalie ?) center is the best post Indiana can put on the floor they are going to struggle. She plays to her potential just not enough skill and looks undersized. Indiana should have used one of their first round picks on Gulich. Muhvanga doesn’t have the game Gulich does or the upside.

They let Jen Hamson go which is further proof that Pokey doesn't have a clue on how to coach a dominant center.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom