Open Schollie | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Open Schollie

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Is this a legit loophole the NCAA won't have a problem with?

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
Timing is interesting. Why not sooner? Why now? Is it really news that he wasn't going to be able to play. Sure by itself it could be just coincidence. Everything else considered....
I dont want to believe but the more I read this thread the more I drink the kool aid and the more I start to believe

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
MD is a legend in my eyes and is now becomes an integral part of the rebuild both opening up the scholarship for us and becoming a coach. He could end up being the face of the rebuild. Imagine being a 21 year old kid and being told you can’t play basketball competitively anymore? A sport a few years ago you thought you were going to make a living playing.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Manuel is legit too. Best center we’ve landed in a while(if he comes). He’s improved so much since Roselle catholic. JUCO was pretty good last year top to bottom, which is why so many JUCO kids landed high major scholarships. Manuel was 10th in the country in rebounds and 17th in blocked shots while outside of the top 250 in minutes played, he was impressive.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Easiest prediction ever. Threads on forums which shall not be named tomorrow. “Sketchy Uconn without any available scholarships offers kid a coaching job to open up a scholarship for kid they were recruiting.”

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
For anyone thinking Cliff is ending up at UConn

If we land Manuel we don’t need Cliff. Cliff is probably a 2 year player, we’ll have Manuel for both those years, unless Cliff greatly improves they aren’t that far apart talent wise.

Reaction Score
UK is my dream school too - to play in the tournament - because we always beat them!

Also there was a report about a year ago that his favorite school was a D3 school. Kentucky is not in the mix (or shouldn't be) if he reclasses. If he doesn't reclass I think we all know we aren't getting him. It's a all or nothing in the reclass IMO

Reaction Score
Identity theft is not a joke, Chiep! Millions of families suffer every year!
Neither is swimming with cinder block shoes. Don’t know about millions but Chiep for 1 was thankful to make it to the surface.

Reaction Score
Neither is swimming with cinder block shoes. Don’t know about millions but Chiep for 1 was thankful to make it to the surface.

Watch out for the current.....damn is apparently about to break!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul