OOC Opponents for 2014-2015? | The Boneyard

OOC Opponents for 2014-2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just like the men's team and football, the OOC schedule is going to be really important for UCONN. I've heard we have series with LSU, South Carolina, and Notre Dame...Does anyone know who else we have next year (and whether they are home or away)?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think UCLA is also on the schedule... Duke too, and Stanford? Not sure who else.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Just like the men's team and football, the OOC schedule is going to be really important for UCONN. I've heard we have series with LSU, South Carolina, and Notre Dame...Does anyone know who else we have next year (and whether they are home or away)?

LSU starts in the '15-16 season. Next year's road games include Stanford, Notre Dame and South Carolina. Home games include Duke and I'm not sure of the others. I think DePaul is on the schedule but I'm not sure if it's home or away; trying to set up a game with Rutgers at MSG or Barclay Center and UConn plays in a tournament near Tampa in November.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
LSU starts in the '15-16 season. Next year's road games include Stanford, Notre Dame and South Carolina. Home games include Duke and I'm not sure of the others. I think DePaul is on the schedule but I'm not sure if it's home or away; trying to set up a game with Rutgers at MSG or Barclay Center and UConn plays in a tournament near Tampa in November.

I don't think UCLA is on the schedule for next year. From what I've read, South Carolina is a home game, as well as DePaul and Penn State. UConn starts the season in California with UC-Davis and Stanford, and also has Notre Dame on the road.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don't think UCLA is on the schedule for next year. From what I've read, South Carolina is a home game, as well as DePaul and Penn State. UConn starts the season in California with UC-Davis and Stanford, and also has Notre Dame on the road.

You're correct. The UConn/So Carolina game is scheduled for Dec 22 in CT.

UConn and UCLA were unable to find date to play next year so it looks like that series will begin in 2015-2016.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01