ONO! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ONO!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
As I said in the Badass Award thread. I thought she and CW should share that award, although I thought Squeaks deserved the lions share. Liv is live. She's a very exciting young player, and she always hits pine with energy and aggressiveness. No shrinking violet this youngun'.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There is a fairly obscure professional wrestler who goes by the name of Kassius Ohno. Every time I see someone talking about ONO, Ohno's entrance theme starts playing in my head. As far as I'm concerned, this is also Olivia's theme. :p

Reaction Score
Once the game slows down a bit for her she'll be great. She rushed a few bunnies today, but I'd bet next season those will be automatic.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The girl who quietly had 15 rebounds and 16 points among the trees despite some serious bench time.

Save being in foul trouble, and forced to sit for an extended period of time, Collier may have played 40 minutes. If she had, no doubt she would have had a 20-20 game, as ND was unable to stop her.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There is a fairly obscure professional wrestler who goes by the name of Kassius Ohno. Every time I see someone talking about ONO, Ohno's entrance theme starts playing in my head. As far as I'm concerned, this is also Olivia's theme. :p
That's not the most famous Ohno in sports.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
The UConn defense is something that takes a good deal of getting used to!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Back in the day when UConn started beating everyone, the late sportswriter Randy Smith used to ask, "How do you evaluate these players? By how they play against the varsity or how they play against the JV?" This game was against the varsity. Her performance is a huge deal.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I think she has much more upside. Geno has said she will be really good. I believe him. :rolleyes:
I started to say maybe she would be the next Lobo. But after pondering, I'd like to think she'll be the first Olivia.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
That was a monster block by Olivia, delivered with power and blinding speed. Yeah, fast, really fast. I just looped it and watched it about 30 times. Wow, if you dare to blink you will miss it. That, my friends shows confidence. And seeing MM lying on the floor, looking back at the ref while both teams sprint to the other end of the court brings out my Cheshire Cat smile big-time. I admit to being a doubter before the start of the game, but UConn WBB is alive and well (and I admit the error of my ways). Please forgive me.

Reaction Score
How much time do they spend in the weight room during the season. She is talented, but obviously needs more strength.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What I haven't seen much in the discussion yet this year is that Liv has pretty good hands. Why were Stewie and Dolson so good? Good hands. (among other things . . . )

You’re right Gus. I noticed that too. So far, she hasn’t fumbled many entry passes. Collier has the best hands on the team, Walker and Dangerfield have good hands too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom