ONO vs Boston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ONO vs Boston

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This is one of the best threads that has been posted since the onslaught of the pandemic!!! I am glad that almost everyone here on the BY didn't take the bait and instead added a bit of frivolity to the BY.

Well played fellow BYers!

Reaction Score
Not sure who is better now (honestly only watch partial games of Boston since not a South Carolina fan).

But I will say ONO is better after 2 more years in UConn.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
You mean Jake from State Farm who changed from a nerdy white guy to a cool black guy overnight? It made the Bewitched Darren switch appear totally unremarkable.
The khakis make the man! Everything else is just fluff. Black, white, nerdy ,cool, young,old; it's the pants. ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
not sure which is worse her singing or her jump shot...........
Never saw her shoot a jumper, but I can state unequivocally that her singing is worse. Might have been a wonderful soulmate, but the woman screeched and caterwauled simultaneously

Reaction Score
Never saw her shoot a jumper, but I can state unequivocally that her singing is worse. Might have been a wonderful soulmate, but the woman screeched and caterwauled simultaneously

she has the same hitch in her jump shot that she has in her singing......... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I was gonna remark that the water looked remarkably clean in Triad's picture.
That picture obviously was taken before all that Lipton tea was thrown into the water.... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Triad, the next time you go try to get to Durgin Park. Great, great prime rib, fresh strawberry short cake and some of the greatest "wise ass" waitresses you will ever have been served by.
Unless it has reopened since, Durgin Park closed last year.

Reaction Score
Much too harsh a punishment.
Ok, then I'll go over to Naples Pizza and force myself to chow down on a Sicilian Chicken Bar-B-Que pizza. And if I feel really masochistic I'll drown it down with a Summer Shanty. That should teach me a lesson.

Reaction Score
Yeah. I had my bachelor party dinner there. Which pretty much tells you how staid my bachelor party was. We won't even get into how staid the marriage was. :confused:

Reaction Score
I can't forgive Ono for facilitating the breakup of the Beatles but I didn't like Boston polluting the harbor with all that tea either so its a wash for me...
Was that a Yok?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom