Ono getting bigger? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ono getting bigger?

Reaction Score
I'm not particularly interested if she's grown a half an inch, I'm interested to see whether she has gotten physically stronger.....that's going to be a far more important key to her improved play next season......

OK - I too am excited & love the enthusiasm and excitement over height & speed.

But I still worry about being able to play without fouling, which is/has been/will continue to be my concern over ONO's potential. If she doesn't improve her technique to limit her fouling behavior she can grow to 6'11" and it won't matter.

Same for the other newcomers & bench-sitters. Can they contribute in a UConn style of play which limits fouling - of which Touly is (to me) still a question mark.

I'm hopeful, not certain.

Reaction Score
Not fouling is a teachable skill. Freshman Dolson sat more than once with 2 with 17 min left in the 1st half. Same with Charles. They both learned that you don't try to steal the ball from a guard, in the backcourt, and with an official right there watching.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I get joy, joy, joy down in my heart, when I think about 2019-2020 season. Like I have stated years before, it's going to be an amazing and fun season. Coach Geno has more bench depth, and I can't wait to see how the GOAT uses it. Also, I am looking forward to seeing how Coach Daily has worked with Olivia and Evelyn over the summer. I am very optimistic that this could be a Championship year, but I will take it one game at a time. #UConnnumber1fan!!#BleedBlue!!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Seems like it vanished sometime in the last twenty minutes. The InstaGods giveth, the InstaGods taketh away.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maybe Alex took it down so he could correct the spelling of Liv's name. It's Ododa not Odada.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe Alex took it down so he could correct the spelling of Liv's name. It's Ododa not Odada.

Or maybe it is not good business to give secrets away for free? :rolleyes:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I sense a hint of skepticism in your post. For what it’s worth, Murray St played 3 P5 teams last season: IL, KY & TN. Evelyn came up big in all 3 games, going for 20+ in each game.

Geno recruited her for a reason. It was not like bringing in Nat, just to get some size off the bench. If Evina’s waiver request is not granted, I believe Evelyn will very likely be the 5th starter on this year’s team.

OD, there’s nothing wrong with your eyes. I view Evelyn’s potential the same exact way you do. I think she’s going to be a beast for Geno this year. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom