Online Risk Game | The Boneyard

Online Risk Game

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
OK - I'll start running some Risk Games. We'll start with the traditional map from the board game you grew up with (if you're over 40ish), 6 total players (first five to signup and me), card bonuses based on card symbols, 18 hours to complete your turn (I can do faster games on weekends if we get enough interested), pretty much the most basic rules from the original game.

To play you must have an account on landgrab.net and be one of the first five people to respond to me in this thread with said account name so I can invite you.

If it goes well and there is enough interest, I can start some games on larger maps for more people and potentially do some team games (which I've never actually tried).

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
If you've already got an account, I created a public game called Quick Earth LG Fast and Aggressive that is a real time game - it will end tonight if it starts.

Reaction Score
I just created an account. do you have discord / skype

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I just created an account. do you have discord / skype
Sorry - no, but you can join tonights realtime game referenced above.

Reaction Score
Use to play with a group of guys years ago. But no side deals? No lobbying other players? No kibitzing? No group drinking? Best of luck. The world is yours.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I got Osully, bignight3, navery12 and sirjames

Just need one more to start.

Reaction Score
If I went out of turn sorry - it pre-assigns initial placements which I didn’t realize.

Reaction Score
The game on the website right now shows eight players logged on

Reaction Score
Just looked at the list - this might be a different game lol. Anyway I’m in your game when it starts.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I got Osully, bignight3, navery12 and sirjames

Just need one more to start.
Went with your 4 and added @KembaSlice as he has played in the past. If he doesn't show, he borgs and does whatever the computer decides. Game started - you should see invites now. 18 hours to do troop placement, hopefully you get it done sooner - turns don't need to take more than a few minutes most of the time.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Use to play with a group of guys years ago. But no side deals? No lobbying other players? No kibitzing? No group drinking? Best of luck. The world is yours.
40many years ago a friend who prematurely had a small streak of white in his late teen mustache made a multi-move a side pact not to attack someone, and then things shifted so that he had no other option but to break it one move early. He earned the forever nickname "Skunk." I think it was related to Irkutsk.

Reaction Score
Saw a notification briefly but still don't see the game. Can you message me a link or troll me how to find the game @jleves

Reaction Score
I didn’t see an invite either and went to the site and don’t see a game pending ????

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Saw a notification briefly but still don't see the game. Can you message me a link or troll me how to find the game @jleves
I didn’t see an invite either and went to the site and don’t see a game pending ????
Did you check your email for an invite? Maybe in junk or spam?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Well if you want me to keep trying to get this going, you should send me your email address you used to sign up so I can start a new game. Send it as a PM if you want.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
While I still am trying to figure out how to get people invited to a private game, I just created a realtime game called Quick Earth LG Fast and Aggressive that should fill in the next hour and be done within an hour after that if you want to join.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom