One way or another make a quick decision | Page 2 | The Boneyard

One way or another make a quick decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's not in limbo anywhere but in the minds of some fans. He isn't at risk, he was never at risk. P is the head coach and he'll choose the assistants.

I hate to say it, but this post nails it on the head. What kind of announcement are you expecting? P will be back, GDL will be back, and we've heard as much for the last month. If you're expecting an end of season "okay we're really keeping him for another year" you might be waiting for a while. Even if GDL was shown the door, whether by P or Warde, what kind of OC is going to want to sit in this for a year? I guess maybe if they view it as a season long job interview for HC, but you can't go through a season with a conflicted coaching staff (see West Virginia). P will be back, GDL will be back, and 2013 is going to be a long season. Hopefully we start next season at midseason form and improve from there. As much as I'd like to see someone else in there as well, the AD seems to think a coach should get 3 years, which was always my opinion until experiencing it first hand, but maybe we'll see a turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom