One more storm for the BE Tournament | The Boneyard

One more storm for the BE Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Looking at the weather forecast. BLAH! Hope the farther flung teams have adjusted their plans to get here. Looks like dej vu all over again for DePaul, Louisville, Marquette. Bad weather there, and bad weather coming here....hope Jose's budget ran to parkas for the USF girls, too.

I know it will be in the high 40's and low 50's for the weekend and Mon-Tue. So the mess won't last.
But wow, I am ready for spring. And for us to win this **** tournament!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Looking at the weather forecast. BLAH! Hope the farther flung teams have adjusted their plans to get here. Looks like dej vu all over again for DePaul, Louisville, Marquette. Bad weather there, and bad weather coming here....hope Jose's budget ran to parkas for the USF girls, too.

I know it will be in the high 40's and low 50's for the weekend and Mon-Tue. So the mess won't last.
But wow, I am ready for spring. And for us to win this **** tournament!
I don't think this is going to be that big of a deal around this area. Keep hearing different things, but my one main forecaster says no biggie.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'd love a big storm. Rarely get back to CT and visit for the BET - again this year. Snow (for me) would be fun. I'm sure you locals are sick of it tho...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Eric, ditch the flip-flops in favor of chukkas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom