One Is The Loneliest Number | Page 2 | The Boneyard

One Is The Loneliest Number

Reaction Score
UConn now stands alone. :cool:

One may be the Loneliest number==sing it--however it indicates you are prime--primo-all alone as the best of the rest. How long Uconn is "lonely" remains to be seen.

Reaction Score
Well that likely is attributable to our diet. In our caveplexs we don't have a lot of the edibles that many of the rest of you have, based on what I have seen on-line. For example, we don't have Seven Eleven's, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, or even Big Y's. Looking (on-line of course) at their selection of available offerings, I'm appalled at the eating habits to which "you people" have
adopted. :D :rolleyes:

Tell me Javaman--Circadian Rhythm, it has been published, in caves the life cycle is 25 hours not 24!
Is that true? (of course it is--not intuitive as it may seem. )
While Broadway Va in not in a cave--not one of those businesses you mention-are in town-including Big Y are not here.
Looking on line will only deliver McDonalds--and kripy Kreeme--in Harrisonburg == Two out of five killers aren't bad. I didn't adopt them---I was born with the habits--and it hasn't hurt me--not one oz of my 340 pounds has been hurt by krispy kreem.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well that likely is attributable to our diet. In our caveplexs we don't have a lot of the edibles that many of the rest of you have, based on what I have seen on-line. For example, we don't have Seven Eleven's, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, or even Big Y's. Looking (on-line of course) at their selection of available offerings, I'm appalled at the eating habits to which "you people" have
adopted. :D :rolleyes:

I love you proto-human's all meat diet. But the part about munching on your dead enemies or your dead grandma...not so much.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn now stands alone. :cool:

We're half way to the end of the season -
With 19 games played, the UConn women are close to completing their regular season games.
10 games left, then the conference tournament which will consist of 3 games, then 6 NCAA games if they don't get ambushed along the way.
A maximum of 19 games left. If you look at their season in those terms, UConn is at the half way point today. 19 games played, 19 to go.

I've got to be honest here, If they were going to lose this season, I think they would have done it by now. I realize there are still some HUGE games remaining between here (1/27/17) and raising the trophy, but I really like their chances from this point on. I think they can handle South Carolina if they play their normal A game. SC should have lost to Duke earlier this week. Duke had a total melt down late in the game. They allowed an 18 point differential to SC at the free throw line. Duke should have won by double digits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom