Once again, Co-Op marketing drops the ball... | The Boneyard

Once again, Co-Op marketing drops the ball...

Reaction Score
Last month it was the lack of pink apparel to be sold at October games to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Last Night:
A UConn student "associate" was trolling Blue Lot taking pictures & wearing a green baseball cap for Military night. The same cap was worn by the coaching & sideline support staffs last evening. It was VERY sharp.
Maybe Co-Op marketing should work in concert with the football team's design staff.
Either the aforementioned cap or a white cap with the National Flag logo as was on the players helmets would have been a big hit. Neither was seen at the kiosks. The only Military Night cap being sold was the olive drab camo cap with the baseball team's hook "C" that the Co-Op has been peddling all season.
Lack of forethought equals lack of sale.
Blue lot "fashion police" have spoken.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Last month it was the lack of pink apparel to be sold at October games to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Last Night:
A UConn student "associate" was trolling Blue Lot taking pictures & wearing a green baseball cap for Military night. The same cap was worn by the coaching & sideline support staffs last evening. It was VERY sharp.
Maybe Co-Op marketing should work in concert with the football team's design staff.
Either the aforementioned cap or a white cap with the National Flag logo as was on the players helmets would have been a big hit. Neither was seen at the kiosks. The only Military Night cap being sold was the olive drab camo cap with the baseball team's hook "C" that the Co-Op has been peddling all season.
Co-op = Barnes & Noble. They don’t care about spirit unless it makes them money

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
FWIW.. did anyone see the Fanny Packs that were supposed to be given away last night? I took a walk around the stadium shortly before kickoff and didn't see any
YO I did not see a single Fanny pack at D gate or on anybody anywhere in the stadium.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I want one of these jerseys but, no can do. You would think a team that just won a national championship would have their jerseys available for sale. (UConn women’s polo, in case you didn’t already figure it out)

55365EF8-145C-4C07-B309-2209A9424C1B.jpeg

Reaction Score
Co-op = Barnes & Noble. They don’t care about spirit unless it makes them money
But here's the thing it would have.

----

I miss a block C hoodie i had stolen from me (at a DC area bar much later after getting it) that I had gotten athletic surplus (circa 2006 or so). It was amazing. Raised block C and fairly fuzzy. Warm as hell but i could still wear it when it was 60 degrees out. I'd take a "dog" logo version of it in a heart beat. I'd spend 80 dollars on it easy. Made the look. "Simple" save for the "UCONN" in letters on the top left and an ipod pouch which I could give or take.

What do I see in the school store? The same stupid retreads that are still in the score 5 years ago that just won't sell and they won't add anything new because they couldn't move the previous inventory.

UConn has NEVER had any foresight or usefulness on apparel and products. Just NEVER. I have never been convinced that any university merchandise shop, B&N or otherwise, has ever been interested in making products that sell.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
You know why none of the nice stuff gets offered because people don’t buy it. Go on Nike.com and search UConn and then search any other school. There’s a reason why we get the gear we get.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The Fanny packs were a scam. “All get them” was advertised. LMFAO. They screwed the pooch on this as Dream Job alludes.

Reaction Score
FWIW.. did anyone see the Fanny Packs that were supposed to be given away last night? I took a walk around the stadium shortly before kickoff and didn't see any
They were at a table next to the video board.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I thought the shirts the coaches were wearing looked pretty sharp, but if this is a request thread...

Blue Block C Nike cap.

Reaction Score
Bring back the alternate Grey football jerseys and actually put them out for sale.

Reaction Score
Last Night:

Other than that, how did you like the actual football game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom