On3 releases updated Top 150 2026 Recruits | The Boneyard

On3 releases updated Top 150 2026 Recruits

Reaction Score
Interesting local note, Abdou Toure is now 13th.

Each On3 150 ranking update is a snapshot in time with the goal of assessing a prospect’s long-term potential. Abdou Toure, the 6-foot-5 wing from New Haven (CT) Notre Dame High, jumped 114 spots in the recent 2026 On3 150 ranking update. Toure is an explosive shot-maker who averaged 14.0 points on 51.9 percent shooting during Nike’s E16 Circuit this summer. He also averaged 23.0 points on 57.4 percent shooting with his home Guinea Basketball in the U17 World Cup.

What other 2026 prospects has UConn shown early interest in?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Interesting local note, Abdou Torre is now 13th.

Each On3 150 ranking update is a snapshot in time with the goal of assessing a prospect’s long-term potential. Abdou Toure, the 6-foot-5 wing from New Haven (CT) Notre Dame High, jumped 114 spots in the recent 2026 On3 150 ranking update. Toure is an explosive shot-maker who averaged 14.0 points on 51.9 percent shooting during Nike’s E16 Circuit this summer. He also averaged 23.0 points on 57.4 percent shooting with his home Guinea Basketball in the U17 World Cup.

No surprise that he got a huge jump, but I AM surprised he got all the way to #13 here with a streaky jumper.

Really, he's got everything but that. Handles are rapidly improving, great athlete, strong,takes contact, great defender, maybe an inch short of where he needs to be in college but has length. Seems to get the job done effeciently inside the arc whatever level he's playing at.

I recall us being connected with

Deron Rippey
Caleb Holt
Qayden Samuels

Not sure who else.

Reaction Score
Interesting local note, Abdou Torre is now 13th.

Not sure, it seems like they haven't focused much at all on the '26 class yet. Still a bit surprising they haven't offered Abdou yet, he's the next great one out of Connecticut.

His cousin Sekou who is joining him at Notre Dame West Haven this season already has an offer from UCF.

Reaction Score
Why would he not have an offer yet? I figured we would have offered by now because I know the coaches have attended some of his games.

Reaction Score
Why would he not have an offer yet? I figured we would have offered by now because I know the coaches have attended some of his games.

Our coaches have attended a TON of his games. There's plenty of reasons to offer late; I wouldn't read too much into it. If he's good enough to play for us and has the right mindset, he'll get the offer eventually.

Reaction Score
Not sure, it seems like they haven't focused much at all on the '26 class yet. Still a bit surprising they haven't offered Abdou yet, he's the next great one out of Connecticut.

His cousin Sekou who is joining him at Notre Dame West Haven this season already has an offer from UCF.
I said this a couple of months ago but i'll repeat. A person I know who knows Abdou rather well had this to say when i brought up UConn, "He's not going to UConn. He doesn't want to stay in CT".

We'll see how true that turns out

Reaction Score
I said this a couple of months ago but i'll repeat. A person I know who knows Abdou rather well had this to say when i brought up UConn, "He's not going to UConn. He doesn't want to stay in CT".

We'll see how true that turns out
It doesn't make much sense that Hurley and staff go to his games and have had him around the team if he doesn't want to stay in CT. Also doesn't make much sense he says he wants to play close to home if he doesn't want to stay in CT.

That really only leaves Providence, St. John's, and Seton Hall as options. BC too if they still have a program.

Reaction Score
Ikenna Alozie seems way too low. He was the best player on the team that won 3SSB while playing up a year.

Reaction Score
We’ve been on Brandon Bass and Sam Funches for ages:D!!!!
Man, I remember the Brandon Bass recruitment like it was yesterday. Me, @alexd and @DogMania hanging on his every word. Should have known there was no way he was leaving Baton Rouge. In today's world LSU could give him a boatload of money legally.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

superjohn : Toure :: Ricker : Karaban

Reaction Score
It doesn't make much sense that Hurley and staff go to his games and have had him around the team if he doesn't want to stay in CT. Also doesn't make much sense he says he wants to play close to home if he doesn't want to stay in CT.

That really only leaves Providence, St. John's, and Seton Hall as options. BC too if they still have a program.
I’m not sharing it as fact. It was just interesting to hear. He kind of dismissed UConn quickly. He could be full of doodoo

Reaction Score

then why stay in CT in HS? Kids now have options elsewhere.

Reaction Score
I’m not sharing it as fact. It was just interesting to hear. He kind of dismissed UConn quickly. He could be full of doodoo
You would have to be a certified moron to dismiss this UConn coaching staff because it's "too close to home"

Reaction Score
No surprise that he got a huge jump, but I AM surprised he got all the way to #13 here with a streaky jumper.

Really, he's got everything but that. Handles are rapidly improving, great athlete, strong,takes contact, great defender, maybe an inch short of where he needs to be in college but has length. Seems to get the job done effeciently inside the arc whatever level he's playing at.

I recall us being connected with

Deron Rippey
Caleb Holt
Qayden Samuels

Not sure who else.
Not sure about an offer(yet) but Isaiah Abraham's teammate at St Paul's-Jordan Smith Jr- Has drawn a lot of interest from some Top 10 schools. Rippey seems to be at the top of the list for UConn -Don't know how that will play out.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's true but it would certainly be strange. Someone on the Cuse board said Hurley isn't enamored with him and he doubts he ends up here, I find that strange and a bit hard to believe.

I remember there were people saying Clingan wouldn't come here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom