On the record draft predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

On the record draft predictions

Reaction Score
Clingan #3
Castle #4. I feel like he's going to Charlotte at 6 but I'm going to try to speak it out of existence
Cam 47
Newton undrafted but immediately signs a two way contract

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Don’t think he’ll be a star, but he’s got the skill set to be a really valuable role player for a long time.
I berated him a lot this year when we played Providence lol, but in the back of my mind I always really liked and respected his game. Seems like he has elite makeup too, his NBA bloodlines likely having a lot to do with that. I’ll be rooting for him at the next level

Reaction Score
I’ll give my +25000 odds take.

Castle gets drafted to the spurs at 4 and then is immediately traded to the hawks in a deal with the hawks to get the guys they want Risacher.

Clingan falls out of top 3 and was used as a smokescreen the last week. OKC trades up to 5 or 6 to draft in a shock trade.

Someone trades into the first round to take Tristen with the last pick of the night

Reaction Score
I’ll give my +25000 odds take.

Castle gets drafted to the spurs at 4 and then is immediately traded to the hawks in a deal with the hawks to get the guys they want Risacher.

Clingan falls out of top 3 and was used as a smokescreen the last week. OKC trades up to 5 or 6 to draft in a shock trade.

Someone trades into the first round to take Tristen with the last pick of the night
you really thought that out lol

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'll eat the hat I don't have if Sheppard and Buzelis go ahead of Castle and Clingan.
Time to buy a hat. I’ve got the first 3 right so far.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Well at least Donovan won’t be in Charlotte. Hope his name is called soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom