On the record draft predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

On the record draft predictions

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I'll be wrong anyways, so I'll just predict what I want to happen instead.

Clingan 1
Castle 2

Spencer & Newton both drafted in the early - mid second round.

Go Huskies. A few more seasons until I start playing the lottery, win it, buy an NBA franchise, hirer Hurley as coach and sign an all-UConn starting 5 (Castle, Hawkins, McNeely, Karaban and Clingan).

Reaction Score
I'll be wrong anyways, so I'll just predict what I want to happen instead.

Clingan 1
Castle 2

Spencer & Newton both drafted in the early - mid second round.

Go Huskies. A few more seasons until I start playing the lottery, win it, buy an NBA franchise, hirer Hurley as coach and sign an all-UConn starting 5 (Castle, Hawkins, McNeely, Karaban and Clingan).
You’re obviously not much of a UConn fan if you want to hire Hurley away. LOL

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What would that look like? Or was that sarcasm? Hard to tell around here.
Lol, it is hard to tell.

I guess I would probably have two questions one for Donovan and one for Castle and each with with say 10 possible answers with the last one being "10th or later."

Then for Tristan and Cam I'd still do 10 answers but have 10 draft choices in each answer, so 1-10th, 11-20, etc.

Reaction Score
Lots of Risacher 1 noise right now. Rusillo and Vescaney ripped him apart on their podcast. I've never seen the kid play, but they did say he has no on ball skills at all, all catch and shoot. Vescaney has Clingan one in his mock, for what it's worth. Sarr seems like a lock for 2, unless someone trades up to grab him at 1.
Givony generally has better sources and he's had Risacher 1 for a while.
I predict the coverage by espn will be painful. Last year I watched draft for first time in years, and lets just say Stephen a smith and monica mcnutt are not Mel Kiper jr. I was shocked how much entertainment it was rather than basketball analysis. I think Bilas was only one on panel with real bball insight. I guess that's espn these days
Follow a YouTube live show instead. Vecenie or Karaban will be on Sleepers at some point.

Reaction Score
Sorry not to be as specific as others.

Castle goes in top 3
DC goes 10-15

Hope I’m wrong about DC but Jezz if I’m a GM I’m easily signing Andre Drummond for a couple years.

Spencer gets drafted, and TNewt makes an NBA roster as UFA.

However, my track record for NBA talent sucks.
Clingan will not last until the 10th pick. No. Nay. Never.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Both our high picks go top 6

One of our 2nd round kids goes to the C's

Reaction Score
Clingan #1
Castle #2
Newton #3
Spencer #4

What the heck. Got as good a chance as being right than anyone else’s projection.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Without trades.

1. Risacher
2. Sarr
3. Sheppard
4. Castle
5. Buzelis
6. Clingan

Reaction Score
Castle 4, clingan 7, edey lottery.

Celtics trade back from 30 and use a second on Newton or Spencer

Think all 4 get drafted, but worst case we all know what summer league teams to watch by the weekend

Reaction Score
I am happy for DC and Castle. So happy for these kids. That said, I am mad as heck that TN will be disrespected, again. I saw a mock draft where a kid from East Nowhere State is going early to mid second round. The Bob Cousy winner does not get drafted. The final four MVP does not get drafted. This is infuriating.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Simmons, KOC and J Kyle Mann talking draft - they all seem iffy on the French kids and think Castle and Clingan (and Sheppard) are the only definite quality starter level guarantees.

Hornets, despite their history, are intriguing with Miller and a healthy Ball. Lee is a good hire, on paper.

I would be surprised if 5 teams pass on Clingan and Castle. High floor and high culture guys in a low star draft.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So many trade possibilities so I'm going to weasel my way out of a hard pick.

Clingan somewhere between 3-5
Castle 4-8
Newton 35-50
Spencer one of the last 10 picks.

Reaction Score
I am happy for DC and Castle. So happy for these kids. That said, I am mad as heck that TN will be disrespected, again. I saw a mock draft where a kid from East Nowhere State is going early to mid second round. The Bob Cousy winner does not get drafted. The final four MVP does not get drafted. This is infuriating.
Don’t get yourself too worked up about mock drafts!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom